cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2020!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2020!

jbvcompass

Hey Everyone,

I’m excited to be here and have already learned a lot.

Long story short, I went through a bad divorce about 4 years ago and my credit was collateral damage. I decided to ignore my credit issues due to everything else going on. Fast forward to today… I now need to cleanup my CR, to raise my FICO score, so I can be in position to buy a house in the next year or two.

Thanks!

New Memberjbvcompass Did you get a copy of your credit reports yet
Message 51 of 53
Highlighted

@JBarr1 wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I’m excited to be here and have already learned a lot.

Long story short, I went through a bad divorce about 4 years ago and my credit was collateral damage. I decided to ignore my credit issues due to everything else going on. Fast forward to today… I now need to cleanup my CR, to raise my FICO score, so I can be in position to buy a house in the next year or two.

Thanks!

jbvcompass Did you get a copy of your credit reports yet

I was able to get EX and EQ. TU said they would mail it to me. 

FICO 8 (2/6/2020)
Equifax: 577 - TransUnion: 600 - Experian: 568

2020 Credit Score Goal
Goal: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 52 of 53
New Visitor

Then just reply to this topic, telling us a little about your financial situation, your goals, and how you plan to achieve them during the coming year. Hi,

I'm recently single after 3 years and am starting from scratch. I ran up charges on my CC to purchase essentialls needed to furnish my small apt. I need to pay down my cards and these high interest items. I plan to cut out in eating and pay on each daily with my Uber/ Lyft accounts. 

Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.