cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2020!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2020!

Thank You!

Message 231 of 255
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im ready to own my own home, and overcome all the BS i've dished out to my self as far as credit goes. I had started this journey a few times and gave up, not this time. I'm serious about my credit health now, and look forward to the 800 club. Right now my scores are not too hot, but FWIW a great improvement to where they were. I started with scores in the low-mid 400's this time last year. As of today, 10/27/20 my FICO 8's -> EQ: 542, TU: 575, EX: 571. I now make 25k+ more in salary than I did a year ago and finally had the ability to afford comfortably the ability to do 3 PFD's today. I look forward to how those will reflect on my score once they are updated in the CRA's. I have a large Auto CO for 15k that i need to deal with somehow, just. not sure how yet. I have various 30, 60, 120 day lates on my reports and also need to figure. out how to deal with those. I have two other collections I can PFD,  just need to recoup some funds to get that done as one has a fairly hefty price tag of 1k(That's negotiated down. from the 2k+ I owed). I could do that one now but don't want to put myself in a tight spot. I. have no open CC's as i could never qualify for one. I have Student Loans all in good standing(42k left). I have a current auto loan(1 year excellent payment history). You could look at my report and clearly see I made a huge change in the way I manage credit now. Now, It's about educating myself and fixing all the past damage. Hopefully a mortage is in the very near future!

Message 232 of 255
SanDiegoCredit
New Contributor

Very late here. Experian 754, want to get into 800's.  I have no debt. 11 bank cards only. Cars paid for, and lots of money in the bank.

Credit Age:

Gardening.
Message 233 of 255
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wanted to share an update to my progress. It's exciting for me as I have (Unfortunately) never had a score above 600 in 12 years.

As of today, 11/12/20:

Sores are EQ, TU, EX respectively

FICO 8's -> 566, 622, 628

FICO Mortages -> 517, 598, 585

Auto 8's -> 537, 602, 636

Bankcard 8's -> 555, 631, 630

Message 234 of 255
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wanted to share an update to my progress. It's exciting for me as I have (Unfortunately) never had a score above 600 in 12 years.

As of today, 11/12/20:

Sores are EQ, TU, EX respectively

FICO 8's -> 566, 622, 628

FICO Mortages -> 517, 598, 585

Auto 8's -> 537, 602, 636

Bankcard 8's -> 555, 631, 630

@Anonymous,

You are making great progressSmiley Happy

Welcome to The Forum!

Message 235 of 255
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

Hi!  I want to achieve the illustrious goal of reaching 800.  I have been in pretty good shape financially, but I want to challenge myself.  Clean file, aggregate 9% utilization (but this will drop to about 7% as I've paid down last week), 13 cc's.    My current FICO 8 scores are EX 784, EQ 776 and TU 793.  I am planning on refinancing my house and want to get my mortgage scores to where I can get the best rate (currently 731 EX mortgage score, not sure what the other two are, as this is from my Experian Premier acct).  The MyFico quarterly isn't due until Dec 16th for the other scores).

Starting Score: 784
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">

Message 236 of 255
Doodlebug30
Established Contributor

I'm jumping in very late this year lol but I've walked myself over and I'm taking a seat...I am strictly forbidding myself to apply for any new credit until Dec 1st 2021. 1 year. I have to. I don't usually do app sprees but I did this year and it's going to sting! @GApeachy I've arrived 🤣 

My goals for the year forward is no new apps and waiting for my file to become clean (july 2021). 

Message 237 of 255
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Doodlebug30 wrote:

I'm jumping in very late this year lol but I've walked myself over and I'm taking a seat...I am strictly forbidding myself to apply for any new credit until Dec 1st 2021. 1 year. I have to. I don't usually do app sprees but I did this year and it's going to sting! @GApeachy I've arrived 🤣 

My goals for the year forward is no new apps and waiting for my file to become clean (july 2021). 

Fantastic!!!!  We have the same goals and we'll get there in 2021 Whoo Hoo!

You joined just in time to bid farewell to November and get through the last month of the cr@ppest year ever! hahaha!  Yay you!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 238 of 255
Doodlebug30
Established Contributor

@GApeachy I know right!! I think we are all ready to say goodbye to 2020..

Although we will have to ring in the new year in our PJs on the couch!! 

I've never done the myFico fitness challenge before so I'm def excited to join in!

Message 239 of 255
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Just look for the December thread tomorrow.  I see your little seedling firmly planted, that's great!  It'll be interesting to see how much change can happen between now and July 2021.  My big app will be in April so hopefully it'll be enough, or it will be close enough.  I need to get myfico challenge score thing back in my siggy so off to do that now.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 240 of 255
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.