cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2021!

tag
fbc200384
Valued Member

Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2021!

Hello, love this forum. Long time lurker and everything is so helpful. I'm in rebuilding process since I didn't take my credit seriously during my 20s.

Goals for this year is to have scores close to 700 all across the board and most likely garden until the following year. 

Current Fico 8 as of 04/2023 :

Fico 10 04/2023 [TU626] [EX621] [EQ 638]
Message 51 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. That's a big change!

Message 52 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 53 of 101
Taki

I'm late to the party but excited to join!

My goal is to purchase a house this year.  I need to raise my scores about 45 points.  I plan on writting a few Goodwill letters and paying of my CCs.  My utilization is at like 90% right now.  I look forward to using this forum to staying focused and on track.

Starting Score: 581
Current Score: 606
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 54 of 101
Rozey66
Established Member

I am brand new to the forum, but have been chipping away at cleaning up my FICO for about a year. I had planned to get all my CC debt resolved by the end of the year or sooner and work on clearing out my two voluntary repo's from the last two years. Plans changed when my landlord informed me I can't renew my lease at end of June and need to move - immediate goal is maximum short-term gains to hopefully squeek out a mortgage on a new place, end of year goal is solid 640 foundation I can breathe easier from and fix the rest.

Starting Score: 558
Current Score: 558
Goal Score: 600

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 55 of 101
nwa479
Regular Contributor

Welcome to the forum.  I've visited the forum off and on for a few years but recently also started getting more serious about improving my credit for a mortgage. There are a lot of great resources and knowledgeable members here that can help

You stated your goal was 640?   Is that your Fico8 goal or the mortgage score goal.  Usually lenders will use your MMS or middle mortgage score.   

Active cards

Goal Cards (Gardening until April 24)

My Fico Scores

Banks and Credit Unions:
Message 56 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

First post!  My 2021 goal is to break a 700 FICO.  I would like to be able to refinance my home.

Low scores due to high utilization and lates during 2020. Working on paying off credit card debt.

FICO 8: 616, 630,642 

FICO 5, 4 & 2: 579, 605, 585

FICO Auto:  612, 591, 645

Message 57 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

After divorce, the pains of starting over have been giving a me new sense of freedom. I ready to reclaim all the "credit' I deserve, by managing my credit utilization and increasing CL's. 

Message 58 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had this account for a minute but haven't posted yet (1st one) and don't get on often. Figured now would be a good time to start. My credit took a dip at the beginning of this year (720 to about 670) after an apping spree. It is now around 690.

My goals for 2021 are:

• increase my FICO score
  • increase my Discover & Citi credit lines
  • and garden so I can app for Chase in 2022
Message 59 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

Starting a little late but working to 1) pay off student loans, 2) raise my score 100pts and Delta Skymiles approval

Message 60 of 101
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.