Hey @RobynJ, please don't quote the amount I post as there are rough estimate as I'm on mobile and not on computer but if you or others prefer actual numbers I can definitely post.
Total debt currently= ~ 36,500
Trade lines debts= ~19 account
total trade lines= 33 open
Accounts= mostly credit and store cards but do have PLOC and. Student loan
car note= none
My goals are as follows by EOY 22:
- 650+ Fico Score
- Keep all CC utilization below <10%
- Graduate both secured credit cards to unsecured
- Become approved for AMEX card
- Become approved from First TIme Home Loan/Investor's Loan
Let's make it happen!
Have you looked into upstart? It is a loan to pay off all your cards in one affordable monthly payment and an end date instead of a constant interest payment. If you do this your utilization will drop to under 10% if you do the loan at the proper amount and your score should see a good increase. You will probably see a drop until the cards show paid and you are 3+ months into the loan. Imho.
Hey everyone! I've been lurking and sporadically posting elsewhere in the community since February. I am aiming to get my credit scores up this year and hopefully get a travel card as my next TL, saving more money, and trying to reach my overall goal of being solidly in the Good category and not just on the fringe. As a result I've got lots of gardening to do! I wish everyone the best on their journey. DP's are as follows:
1. FICO 8's: EX 674 / EQ 679 / TU 674 & FICO 9 = 691
2. DTI: 22%
3. Utilization: 3% (It was 4% on 5/2 but Discover reported on 5/4 so it dropped)
4. Credit mix Good: 2 cc's, 4 Student loans, 1 mortgage
5. last baddie: Oct 2021(student loans)
6. 1 Medical collection @ $124 - Did PFD this week
I'm in the process of buying a home (currently in escrow).
Fico 8 EQ 685, TU 703, EX 675
Fico 9 EQ 713, TU 708, EX 696
Fico 10 EQ 725, TU 689, EX 692
My mortgage scores are 692, 711 and 703.
My 2022 goals are:
1) Buy a home
2) 740 or higher Fico 8 score across all CBs. I just paid off my final baddie, Chase auto recovery.
3) Navy Fed Visa Sig CLI to $15,000
New to myfico, just started the challenge July 2022.
goals for end of year 750 credit score so I can apply for a mortgage
fico score 8
$6k credit card
$13k personal loan
$6k student loan
The end-of-year goal is to pay down all debt.
My credit score was 730, I then proceeded to lose my cell phone and missed 4 Credit Card payments because my 2FA was preventing me from logging in and changing the payment method to my new debit card. The score drops to 564 and after about a year I am back up to 696 but my goal is 780.