cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge for 2013!

tag
lonexboxer

Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge for 2013!

Hello everyone!

I've been on this ste for only couple months but its been a busy year for me. ive paid off all collections and charge off's on my reports, disputed most of them and got all baddies removed except one. now applying for 2 secured CC and going to use them for the year keeping balance low and new car loan hopfully raise my score to 700! good luck to all!

Starting Score: EQ 557 TU 562 EX 582 Fako
Current Score: EQ 602 TU 586 EX 643 Fako
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 491 of 735
Southphilly10

I'm trying to create my signature and the system is giving me an error. Can someone help me out?

Starting Score: ###
Current Score: ###
Goal Score: 850
Message 492 of 735
s1mphony
New Visitor

Hello everyone starting late. By the end of 2013 I would like be more informed on credit rating system. I would like to reduce my credit card balance by 70%.

Message 493 of 735
dowjonez

I recently went through a divorce and became overwhelmed with legal fees which destroyed my credit. 
I racked up somewhere in the range of 12 colleciton accounts for non-revolving credit accounts.   
The disgusting part of it all is that I have ZERO credit card debt and have only 3k total in collection debt.

However my score is bottomed out in the mid 500's.  My goal is to negotiate most the collections and pay them 

all off completely.  While continuing to pay my existing revolving accounts on time and preventing 

further collections from occuring!  Hoping that I can get to 650 by the end of the year!  

Starting Score: 565 || 547 || 544
Current Score: 565 || 547 || 544
Goal Score: 650 across the board

Message 494 of 735
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Southphilly10 wrote:

I'm trying to create my signature and the system is giving me an error. Can someone help me out?

Hi Southphilly10, I created a temporary siggy for you based on the one mentioned on this thread (the FICO Fitness siggy). You can always replace the goal score or the "###" symbols with numbers of your own.

Message 495 of 735
flawlessly
Established Member

I'm trying to keep my credit cards back to zero balance as much as possible, except one for normal usage, and keep ult around 5% of all CL.

Current Score: 813 TU (10/22/2015)
Current Score: 823 EX (10/22/2015)
Current Score: 840 EQ (10/22/2015)

Message 496 of 735
Japhelt

I feel like I have made just about every mistake you could make with your credit.  I've worked in the credit industry for most of adult life but never put it all together.  For the first time in my life I'm giving my credit the respect and attention it deserves because it has truly taught me that credit is a better servant than master. 

I have recently open several lines of credit and my credit has suffered, my are sporadic between the 3 bureaus due to different  some accounts showing on some but not other.  I have worked tirelessly to get certain "baddies" removed and if I can lower my UTL, I plan to be at my goal by the end of  2013.

The borrower is servant to the lender.

~The Bible
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting Score: EQ-628//EX-562//TU-637
Current Score: EQ-657//EX-659//TU-667
Goal Score: 700

Message 497 of 735
Aieny

First!  

Heh, well, actually it's my first post on these forums.  I'm shopping for a mortgage, I've actually been working on it for a while now, but recently I've been able to really crack down on my credit score and get it where it needs to be.  My goal is to be in a house by the end of the year.

Starting Score: 603
Current Score: 652 | 655 | 656 from lender pull
Goal Score: 740

Message 498 of 735
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Just starting to read the posts. So I'll just say Hi for now. I am considering buying a house next year. No rush but I want to be on top of my credit if I decide to take the plung.

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 499 of 735
hmms86

Really looking forward to participating in the challenge and improving my score.

If you have a little time, be patient; If you have a little patience, take your time.

Starting Score: EQ 545, TU 567, EX551
Current Score: EQ 637, TU 602, EX 625
Goal Score: 700 in all three
Message 500 of 735
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.