cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

101 point jump on Credit Karma, from Util going from 64% to 31%

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

101 point jump on Credit Karma, from Util going from 64% to 31%

 My credit score jumped up 101 points on Credit Karma from uitl moving from 64% to 31%. Right here on MyFico, my score took a 7 point jump to 673. I know CK isnt real score but why the big difference?

am waiting for TU to update, I wonder that that will show on CK?

 In the next few weeks I expect to bring the Util nder 20%

 

101 pt jump

 

 

 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Valued Contributor

Re: 101 point jump on Credit Karma, from Util going from 64% to 31%


@Girac wrote:

 My credit score jumped up 101 points on Credit Karma from uitl moving from 64% to 31%. Right here on MyFico, my score took a 7 point jump to 673. I know CK isnt real score but why the big difference?

am waiting for TU to update, I wonder that that will show on CK?

 In the next few weeks I expect to bring the Util nder 20%

 

101 pt jump

 

 

 


never trust VantageScore.

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
Message 2 of 5
Super Contributor

Re: 101 point jump on Credit Karma, from Util going from 64% to 31%


@tonyjones wrote:

@Girac wrote:

 My credit score jumped up 101 points on Credit Karma from uitl moving from 64% to 31%. Right here on MyFico, my score took a 7 point jump to 673. I know CK isnt real score but why the big difference?

am waiting for TU to update, I wonder that that will show on CK?

 In the next few weeks I expect to bring the Util nder 20%

 

101 pt jump

 

 

 


never trust VantageScore.


What the heck is 22 late payments? Is that part of the graphic correct OP? Do you have 22 lates? Does that seem like it would boost your score?

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
Message 3 of 5
Regular Contributor

Re: 101 point jump on Credit Karma, from Util going from 64% to 31%

The lates were from a period in 2010 early 2011 and seemed to have fallen off TU after 4 years and Experian is reporting 7 lates.

 

Message 4 of 5
Super Contributor

Re: 101 point jump on Credit Karma, from Util going from 64% to 31%


@Girac wrote:

The lates were from a period in 2010 early 2011 and seemed to have fallen off TU after 4 years and Experian is reporting 7 lates.

 


Ok, you do know that CK scores are FAKO scores, right?

 

If those lates are still on EQ, then that would explain why MyFICO scores are not so quick to jump, still being held down by that history. Once they remove, you'll get a bigger boost.

If the lates aren't reporting TU, what are your MyFICO TU scores?

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.