cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 mo AoYA awards-clean/aged/thick

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

12 mo AoYA awards-clean/aged/thick

Absolutely no changes other than aging between the 31st and the 1st. Therefore, here are the 12 month AoYA awards for my profile:

EQ

TU

EX

FICO 8

+7

+12

FICO 542

FICO AU542

FICO AU8

+8

+13

FICO AU9

FICO BC8

+8

+13

FICO BC542

+8

+11

FICO BC3

-

-

FICO BC9

FICO 9

100% payment history, under 1% utilization (aggregate and individual), 1/1x, no currently open loan, but closed loans on CR, 5 to 7 years AAoA, 25+ yr. AooA, 12 mo. AoYA, (4, 3, 4)inq. (Although MF shows 4-2-3.)

Thanks to @CassieCard for assistance with the table!! Smiley Happy
New:

Installment loan reported this month,so technically, I'm at 2 months, but AoYA points were NOT reset. When new CCs hit and it is reset, I'll put the number it is.+1,+2,+2(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated AUG 4, '19. Since then, 5 HP dings to add; will update again.
17 REPLIES 17
Frequent Contributor

Re: 12 mo AoYA awards-clean/aged/thick

Interesting Birdman7,  we must have been typing at the same time.  Good data provided as I'm looking for this type of information now that I've reach an AoYA of 12 months today.  Thanks.

FICO 8 as of 08/02/19
FICO 9 as of 08/02/19
AoOA - 23Y5M | AoYA - 1Y | AAoA - 12Y
1 30 day late on EX (12/2012)
Open: 8 CC | 1 RC | 1 PLOC | 1 MTG loan | 1 Auto loan
Closed: 1 MTG loan | 1 Auto loan | 2 RC
Message 2 of 18
Frequent Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:
Absolutely no changes other than aging between the 31st and the 1st. Therefore, here are the 12 month AoYA awards for my profile:

EQ. TU. EX.
FICO 8. 0. +7. +12
5-4-2. 0. 0. 0.
AU 5-4-2. 0. 0. 0.
AU8. 0. +8. +13.
AU9. 0. -8. -13.
BC8. 0. +8. +11.
BC3. 0.
BC9. 0. -8. -11.
9. 0. -8. -12.

Nice AoYA data points!

You lose points on the FICO 9 models? What's that about?

27 FICO Scores + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.
Message 3 of 18
Super Contributor

Sounds about right to me.  Nice job going a year without any new accounts!

Message 4 of 18
Valued Contributor

@CassieCard I was wondering the exact same thing, but I don’t have an answer. maybe someone can weigh in.

BBS Yes it was very difficult and I have a few more days to wait for five inquiries to drop off, split 2/3 EQ/EX. 😁

But I’m really surprised I didn’t get more and surprised I didn’t get any at Equifax! What’s up with that?
New:

Installment loan reported this month,so technically, I'm at 2 months, but AoYA points were NOT reset. When new CCs hit and it is reset, I'll put the number it is.+1,+2,+2(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Message 5 of 18
Valued Contributor

Quick update: I goofed writing my list. I left out BC8, so I just added it. It was originally labeled BC8 but was BC5-4-2. Everything is correct now.

It is interesting that BC is the only 542 that changed.
New:

Message 6 of 18
Super Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:
@CassieCard I was wondering the exact same thing, but I don’t have an answer. maybe someone can weigh in.

BBS Yes it was very difficult and I have a few more days to wait for five inquiries to drop off, split 2/3 EQ/EX. 😁

But I’m really surprised I didn’t get more and surprised I didn’t get any at Equifax! What’s up with that?

And sorry about the formatting everybody I’m on mobile. Speaking of which I have to update my score board

Yeah I can weigh in. There must have been some other change between the 2 full reports.

(You went to the expense of pulling 2 full 3-B reports in 2 days?)

7/31 FICO 8: EQ 751 TU 781 EX 748 Total revolving limits 713500 (592500 reporting)
Message 7 of 18
Valued Contributor

SouthJamaica, yes I did and there were no other changes. I used one that came with my subscription and I paid the other one. I’m serious about this hobby, and I blame it on all you knowledgeable and experienced members that have taught me so much, LOL. 😉

Believe me, I’m not throwing away money without tightly controlling variables and paying very close attention. No 2 cards report on the same day, and I don’t even use cards that report anywhere near each other. I keep everything very discrete. I only use a couple of the cards I have anyway.

Yeah I may mistype something every now and then (being on mobile doesn’t help) or miss something when I’m tired, but I come back and correct it if I do, because I’m OCD and check my stuff 20 times. I can assure you there were no other changes.
New:

Message 8 of 18
Valued Contributor

South Jamaica, I’ve been waiting a year for this, you’re darn right I was happy to spend the money to pull it the day before and the day of. I’ve waited a year for this...do you know how hard that was? When’s the last time you made a year? LOL.
New:

Message 9 of 18
Valued Contributor

I was actually scared U.S. Bank was going to report but they did not. I was really worried about that because I wanted a clean data point with no conflation. And I’m happy to report that it is a perfectly clean data point.
New:

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.