cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 mo AoYA awards-clean/aged/thick

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: 12 mo AoYA awards-clean/aged/thick

I find it peculiar that EX FICO 8 seems to award exactly the points EX FICO 9 took.

Same thing with EX AU8 v. EX AU9. And EX BC8 v. EX is BC9 close.

I've been studying the negative reason codes and I'm gonna share some of that, too. Weird, some shifts, I would like any thoughts once I post them.

However, SJ, I've got a surprise for you! I pulled another 3B yesterday because my pending loan finally reported, at least to EQ and EX. Stay tuned as I prep the data and post on that.
New:
Under Recon:Should I?

Installment loan reported this month,so technically, I'm at 2 months, but AoYA points were NOT reset. When new CCs hit and it is reset, I'll put the number it is.+0,+2,+2(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated AUG 4, '19. Since then, 4 HP dings to add; will update again.
Message 11 of 18
Super Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:
South Jamaica, I’ve been waiting a year for this, you’re darn right I was happy to spend the money to pull it the day before and the day of. I’ve waited a year for this...do you know how hard that was? When’s the last time you made a year? LOL.

Uhhhh. Never.

7/31 FICO 8: EQ 751 TU 781 EX 748 Total revolving limits 713500 (592500 reporting)
Message 12 of 18
Established Contributor

Very interesting data points. Different experience from my own which I reported last month where I gained EQ9/TU7/EX0 on FICO8 when AoYA hit 12 months. My other data points are different from yours (# inq lower, CC and loan util higher) but otherwise a clean, relatively aged (6 yr AAoA) and thick profile for me, as well.

FICO 8: EQ 784 / TU 777 / EX 776
BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $60,000 / Chase CSR $23,700 / Citi Double Cash $23,600 / Discover It $15,900 / CapOne QuickSilver $9,450 / Barclaycard Rewards $8,900 / Chase Freedom $1,500 / Lowe's $35,000
Message 13 of 18
Valued Contributor

Atarvuzdar What is your AooA? I just had inquiries drop off today, so stay tuned for another thread with those.
New:

Installment loan reported this month,so technically, I'm at 2 months, but AoYA points were NOT reset. When new CCs hit and it is reset, I'll put the number it is.+0,+2,+2(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Message 14 of 18
Established Contributor

My AoOA was 15 yrs 3 mos last month when my youngest account hit the 12 month mark.
FICO 8: EQ 784 / TU 777 / EX 776
BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $60,000 / Chase CSR $23,700 / Citi Double Cash $23,600 / Discover It $15,900 / CapOne QuickSilver $9,450 / Barclaycard Rewards $8,900 / Chase Freedom $1,500 / Lowe's $35,000
Message 15 of 18
Valued Contributor

I would love to know why there is the discrepancy in our awards because you’re right it seems were both in the same scorecard. I wonder what the distinguishing factor is?

It was kind of cool because things worked out for my test the way I intended them to. My design intended for me to reach 12 months AoYA and then for a loan to subsequently report.

And it did! It appears I did not lose my AoYA points when the loan reported on the 2nd and 3rd, so it looks like it did not reset AoYA for scoring purposes. Which is something I’ve been discussing with some members and wanted to test.

Now I’ll open a revolver and if I lose my AoYA points, it confirms it.
New:

Message 16 of 18
Valued Contributor

atarvuzdar Did you say you posted your awards? If so, link please. If not, can you confirm whether there were any score changes for versions 5-4-2 or BC3? Only on AU 5-4-2 did I see a change.

Also, did your 9s go down?
New:

Message 17 of 18
Valued Contributor

@CassieCard wrote:

Nice AoYA data points!

You lose points on the FICO 9 models? What's that about?

Very good question and one to which I have no answer, but would love to.

New:

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.