cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 month AoYRA awards

Birdman7
Super Contributor

12 month AoYRA awards

EQ

8       +11

8AU +15

8BK +11

5           0

5AU      0

5BK      0

9          -9

9AU    -9

9BK    -8

 

on 5, I hit 78 months AAOA, nada.

_______________________________________

TU

8       +19

8AU +21

8BK +21

4          0

4AU     0

4BK   +6

9       -18

9AU  -18

9BK  -18

 

At TU I concurrently hit 60 months AAoA and 66 months AAoRA on versions 8 and 9. 

on the mortgage score (4), I concurrently hit 78 months AAoRA.

 

I also hit 30 months AoOOL (age of oldest open loan) on all versions of TU.

_______________________________________
EX

8      +20

8AU +22

8BK +22

2           0

2AU      0

2BK    +4

3           0
9      -?

9AU -?

9BK -?

 

At EX, like TU, I concurrently hit 60 months AAoA and 66 months AAoRA on versions 8 and 9. 


On the mortgage score (2), I concurrently hit 78 months AAoRA.

 

I also hit 30 months AoOOL (age of oldest open loan) on all versions of EX.

_________________________________________

 

I will soon post my before and after scoreboards so you can compare the actual numbers yourself. I still got to get my version 9 EX scores, I will add them when I get them.

 

 

-Community’s scoring wisdom: Scoring Primer.
-New: MORTGAGE SECTION.
-Negative Reason Codes: CassieCard’s Score Factors.
-Calculate metrics with ccquest’s Workbook.

Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.
Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.



RIP:

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
14 REPLIES 14
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: 12 month AoYRA awards

@CassieCard @Revelate @Thomas_Thumb @Saeren @Trudy @GApeachy @AllZero @M_Smart007 @Slabenstein @LaHossBoss and many others, forgive me I'm tired and it's limiting me to 10!

-Community’s scoring wisdom: Scoring Primer.
-New: MORTGAGE SECTION.
-Negative Reason Codes: CassieCard’s Score Factors.
-Calculate metrics with ccquest’s Workbook.

Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.
Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.



RIP:

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 2 of 15
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 12 month AoYRA awards

I missed a memo but why are your stats different between TU9/8 and TU4 for your age metrics?

 

Interesting seeing the drop on FICO 9 across the board; one quibble it's BC for Bankcard but regardless I appreciate the datapoints!




        
Message 3 of 15
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

Re: 12 month AoYRA awards

The score 9 point loss is super interesting, esp if you also see it on EX.  Did anything happen concurrently that 9 would have penalized?  Otherwise it suggests 9 having a AoYRA 1 yr scorecard threshold w/ an opposite scoring effect on reassignment.  If that's actually the case, maybe it indicates a change in the algorithms for new account scorecards vs version 8 such that they penalize the switch less so that when you go back to no new accounts it's more like the switch from young to mature where your score can drop due to being compared to a "better" pool of borrowers.  Did you see a drop or increase on 9 the last time you went to a new account scorecard? 


Message 4 of 15
AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: 12 month AoYRA awards

@Birdman7  Congratulations on your success.

 

I don't track my FICO9s closely, so not well versed it in. I think it's a score card re-assignment? When I got my AoYRA awards, EQ9 (through NFCU) score decreased with new negative reason code.

Message 5 of 15
Saeren
Mega Contributor

Re: 12 month AoYRA awards

I definitely wouldn't mind those gains. 👍 





Message 6 of 15
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: 12 month AoYRA awards


@Revelate wrote:

I missed a memo but why are your stats different between TU9/8 and TU4 for your age metrics?

 

Interesting seeing the drop on FICO 9 across the board; one quibble it's BC for Bankcard but regardless I appreciate the datapoints!


@Revelate I have an authorized user account that doesn't factor on version 8 and 9 at all 3. Then Equifax has a loan and an old card the others don't have. So I end up with two sets of ages for Equifax and then two sets for the other two bureaus.  

wow I've actually learned quite a bit, when you get some time, we will have to converse. How is everything are you still as busy as you were?

-Community’s scoring wisdom: Scoring Primer.
-New: MORTGAGE SECTION.
-Negative Reason Codes: CassieCard’s Score Factors.
-Calculate metrics with ccquest’s Workbook.

Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.
Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.



RIP:

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 7 of 15
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: 12 month AoYRA awards


@Slabenstein wrote:

The score 9 point loss is super interesting, esp if you also see it on EX.  Did anything happen concurrently that 9 would have penalized?  Otherwise it suggests 9 having a AoYRA 1 yr scorecard threshold w/ an opposite scoring effect on reassignment.  If that's actually the case, maybe it indicates a change in the algorithms for new account scorecards vs version 8 such that they penalize the switch less so that when you go back to no new accounts it's more like the switch from young to mature where your score can drop due to being compared to a "better" pool of borrowers.  Did you see a drop or increase on 9 the last time you went to a new account scorecard? 


@Slabenstein yes you are perceptive and correct. Last time I did see losses on 9 as well, so your analogy to Young/mature is apposite. 

-Community’s scoring wisdom: Scoring Primer.
-New: MORTGAGE SECTION.
-Negative Reason Codes: CassieCard’s Score Factors.
-Calculate metrics with ccquest’s Workbook.

Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.
Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.



RIP:

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 8 of 15
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: 12 month AoYRA awards


@AllZero wrote:

@Birdman7  Congratulations on your success.

 

I don't track my FICO9s closely, so not well versed it in. I think it's a score card re-assignment? When I got my AoYRA awards, EQ9 (through NFCU) score decreased with new negative reason code.


@AllZero yes 12 months is the new account threshold for versions 8 and 9, just not the mortgage scores. I hope to find that out soon.

-Community’s scoring wisdom: Scoring Primer.
-New: MORTGAGE SECTION.
-Negative Reason Codes: CassieCard’s Score Factors.
-Calculate metrics with ccquest’s Workbook.

Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.
Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.



RIP:

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 9 of 15
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 12 month AoYRA awards


@Birdman7 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

I missed a memo but why are your stats different between TU9/8 and TU4 for your age metrics?

 

Interesting seeing the drop on FICO 9 across the board; one quibble it's BC for Bankcard but regardless I appreciate the datapoints!


@Revelate I have an authorized user account that doesn't factor on version 8 and 9 at all 3. Then Equifax has a loan and an old card the others don't have. So I end up with two sets of ages for Equifax and then two sets for the other two bureaus.  

wow I've actually learned quite a bit, when you get some time, we will have to converse. How is everything are you still as busy as you were?


I actually have time to occasionally read the forum more than a quick pass once or twice a month but haven't leveraged it yet.

 

I turned in my resignation at one gig, realized sacrificing my life for a stupidly large paycheck was repeating some of my mistakes from the past and as such I just flushed them on Friday instead of heading to a gig that will be a resume maker but for someone else now.  The stupid income was nice for the last two years and during COVID arguably it was the right decision, but I need to start planning for the post-COVID world to hit the ground running in another direction.

 

Still too busy with the 1 gig, the whole company got today off but I'm still working as I can catch up on a big outstanding task with the 8ish hours I expect to work today, but that's better than the 13 I've been averaging there for the past few weeks.  Getting better but not all the way out yet let alone being able to restart the rest of my life but better late and slow than never.




        
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.