QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

3 Bureau monitoring/reports/scores

Provides:

Equifax Facto Beacon 5.0 Score

Experian: National Equivalency Score

TransUnion: Fico Classic 04

How reliable are these? Smiley Sad

I use them to monitor progress (scores in my sig are not from here)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 3 Bureau monitoring/reports/scores

Where are you getting your scores from (especially the TU04)?

Beacon 5.0 and FICO Classic 04 are used by most mortgage lenders. Beacon 5.0 is available here, Equifax.com, including some banks and CUs out there. Classic 04 can't be purchased anywhere, AFAIK, except with the help of a lender. And the EX score is a FAKO available via CreditSesame I believe. AFAIK, no lenders use it.

Message 2 of 4
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Where are you getting your scores from (especially the TU04)?

Beacon 5.0 and FICO Classic 04 are used by most mortgage lenders. Beacon 5.0 is available here, Equifax.com, including some banks and CUs out there. Classic 04 can't be purchased anywhere, AFAIK, except with the help of a lender. And the EX score is a FAKO available via CreditSesame I believe. AFAIK, no lenders use it.

A product developed/rolled out by my employer, originally targeted for mortgage lenders to provide to their clients, I'm guessing that is why it's the lender Fico(?) It's not available to the public so I cannot post a link. 

And I use CreditSesame too so I guess I will just use that number loosely  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Cool!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.