Did you mean: 

+32 Points When Old CA Dropped

tag
rom828
Established Contributor

Re: +32 Points When Old CA Dropped

Also updated on another post...

but am so excited!

Got 13 points today for collection dropping off and improved to 'good' for new credit (only 2 things in past year were mortgage and 1 retail card).

Not a huge jump but every little bit helps!!

Now if I can just get the PR erroneous release date corrected so a small tax lien can be removed, (1998) , Providian to remove those 90 days lates (25 of 'em!)  they added after I paid the CO,  and Cap1 CO paid (and hopefully not have the same thing happen as Providian with them showing 90 day lates for each month from 05-05 charge off!!) which will help my utilization by almost 50%,   I should be looking pretty good!!

Just wanted to share the good news!!

FICOs:  EQ 633    TU 643    EX 640 
(TU and EX were just run last week before the collection dropped,  so are probably a little higher, but since I just bought those reports,  I'll wait til I get some of these other things corrected before I buy new ones.....trying to be prudent!)
FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!  That's great everyone.

I cannot wait for my 3 ultra baddies (CA CO's) to drop off in June due to CRTP.

That anticipation is driving me insane!
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats rom! WTG! Take those points where ever you can get them. Smiley Wink
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.