Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAoA from 11 yrs 11 mo to 11 yrs 8 mo reduced all EX2 scores

tag
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Re: AAoA from 11 yrs 11 mo to 11 yrs 8 mo reduced all EX2 scores

@Anonymous wrote:
The reason I’m asking is, I don’t know if anyone has ever tested it or if there’s any common knowledge on this, but what if the metric of number of accounts/revolvers with a balance included closed accounts and because that account dropped it increased your percentage? How many points do you normally lose when you go up the one revolver with a balance on EX2? (I have no evidence for this proposition, I’m just grasping at straws.)

Also, were there any changes in the negative reason codes on EX2 between those two days?

BIRDMAN7, I believe your are the MAN7!  I appreciate your diligence as I think you found the answer!  Forgot the other EX2 scores go to 900 and provide reason codes with lower 800 scores.  I think it is the extra account although it reported and created the 5th reporting on 3/26.  That with the addition of the removal of the closed retail revolver on 4/7.  So my change in EX2 scores seem to support your "but what if the metric of number of accounts/revolvers with a balance included closed accounts and because that account dropped it increased your percentage? question above.  Sounds like a YES.   Thank you!

auto2 04 06.pngAuto2 04 07.png

CC2 04 06.png

CC2 04 07.png

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 21 of 26
Trudy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Believe it or not I have been experiencing significant delays with EX recently, lol.

Where does the “many new accounts” come from? You haven’t opened anything since last year right and then just the one right?

Correct.  But I think you found the answer in post 17!

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TrudyWho would’ve thought the metric included closed accounts? It very well appears to be exactly that because the negative reason codes are kind of explicit.

I wonder if this applies to newer versions? This changes a lot of things. 

But what I really wanna know is if it includes installment accounts or if it’s just limited to revolvers.

Message 23 of 26
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Learn something new every day....hopefully.  

Looks like you have several closed loans.  Maybe you can test this if one falls off in the near future.  My 2 closed loans are 2014 & 2016.

Thanks again for thinking and talking this through.

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Always a pleasure.
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

No my loans are from 17 and 18. It’ll be a while before they fall off, but I do have one that only appears on Equifax, I think. Wonder if that could help to draw some conclusions. I have to think about it.
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.