Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL 3 are frozen---BUT

tag
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

ALL 3 are frozen---BUT

Can I pay for the full Fico 3 reports while all 3 of my files are frozen, and get to see my reports anyhow....? OR, do I need to unfreeze them?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: ALL 3 are frozen---BUT

Yes. You can obtain FICO reports even if you freeze your Reports. I put a freeze on all 3 reports and still being able to get the FICO reports from myFICO.

Message 2 of 5
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

I am guessing you were ALREADY signed up with MyFico, recieving info THEN froze the files...if so, Thats a different situation than mine. I am currently on the free MyFico aspect, and have not been on the active 3 bureau aspect for years-----so paying to have all 3 reports show up, when I have them frozen is probably different---if that makes sense to you

Message 3 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

You can get the 3B reports frozen or thawed. You cant freeze yourself out of your own file.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have seen reports of some people not being able to get their scores when the accounts are frozen the first time they sign up for MyFICO or Credit.com's 3 bureau service. I would advise thawing your account long enough to apply for the service and then freezing again once you are signed up. You may not run into issues leaving them frozen, but thawing before signing up will avoid a headache of dealing with support if there are issues.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.