Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AZEO Impact on Mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AZEO Impact on Mortgage

Does AZEO impact mortgage FICO scores (2, 4, 5) negatively ? I have my hard pull scheduled in next couple of months, trying to get the best score (currently 2, 4, 5 are 729, 679, 670) with TU 4 (middle) not showing much traction.

Current status: CL $53k, current bal $750, 10 open CC's/1 closed, one completed/closed auto loan, total history 2 years, 1 missed payement. 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: AZEO Impact on Mortgage

@Anonymous wrote:

Does AZEO impact mortgage FICO scores (2, 4, 5) negatively ? I have my hard pull scheduled in next couple of months, trying to get the best score (currently 2, 4, 5 are 729, 679, 670) with TU 4 (middle) not showing much traction.

Current status: CL $53k, current bal $750, 10 open CC's/1 closed, one completed/closed auto loan, total history 2 years, 1 missed payement. 

It impacts it positively.

You may want your AZEO card to report  between 1-29% individual utilization or $100 or less as there may be a dollar amount threshold.

I would recommend reading the below from ABCD2199
The Truth about Credit Card Utilization
My 11 Rules to Credit Rebuilding
FICO Score: What to pay down first?

From Birdman7
General Scoring Primer and Version 8 Master Thread, pub.5.17.20

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for helping calm the nerves and sharing the great article. This is helpful. I was targeting the <$100 balance this month so seems on track. Fingers crossed for next CB update late this month. 

Message 3 of 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for helping calm the nerves and sharing the great article. This is helpful. I was targeting the <$100 balance this month so seems on track. Fingers crossed for next CB update late this month. 

You stated one missed payment. What severity is that delinquency. e.g. 30, 60, 90, 120 day late, etc? What date was the delinquency?

Not knowing who the lender was, have you considered a GW Good Will campaign?

I would recommend reading the below from BrutalBodyShots
The Saturation Technique: Best GW adjustment odds.

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a 30 day delinquency for my Target store card (got it closed after it) for Aug 2019.

They won't send me the statement, so paid off and closed. I tried calling recently and raising a dispute, got a letter stating they have reported delinquency correctly. 

I haven't tried the Goodwill route, thanks again for the article, maybe I can write a letter to them (not sure if they honor closed accounts, do they ?). 

Message 5 of 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It was a 30 day delinquency for my Target store card (got it closed after it) for Aug 2019.

They won't send me the statement, so paid off and closed. I tried calling recently and raising a dispute, got a letter stating they have reported delinquency correctly. 

I haven't tried the Goodwill route, thanks again for the article, maybe I can write a letter to them (not sure if they honor closed accounts, do they ?). 

@Anonymous  I used the search bar for TD Bank GW, Target GW. Not a lot of positive or recent responses. If you got free time, it doesn't hurt to try.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

So...I am not sure what happened. I finished my month with a balance of $131 on my Amex Cashback and 0 balance on all the rest (reduction from $754 to $131). My EQ went down by 21 pts, TU went down by 12 and EX down by 13 pts. And now I am lookng pathetic for my mortgage hard pull which is due in next 30-35 days.

I don't think so this AZEO thing worked or works at all. Pretty bad experience, besides being screwed.  

Message 7 of 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So...I am not sure what happened. I finished my month with a balance of $131 on my Amex Cashback and 0 balance on all the rest (reduction from $754 to $131). My EQ went down by 21 pts, TU went down by 12 and EX down by 13 pts. And now I am lookng pathetic for my mortgage hard pull which is due in next 30-35 days.

I don't think so this AZEO thing worked or works at all. Pretty bad experience, besides being screwed.  

@Anonymous Is that AmEx a revolving account (CC) or charge card? If revolving account, what is the credit limit?

What is your reported individual and aggregate utilization?

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total Utilization: 0.25%

Amex Card Utilization: 3%

All other 9 cards: 0%

Message 9 of 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Total Utilization: 0.25%

Amex Card Utilization: 3%

All other 9 cards: 0%

@Anonymous  Utilization wise, you are fully optimized.

To confirm, is that AmEx a revolving account (CC) or charge card? If revolving account, what is the credit limit?

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.