cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About buckets, If im in the one with a serious delinquency but no PR what's my max score possible.

tag
hideous
Established Member

About buckets, If im in the one with a serious delinquency but no PR what's my max score possible.

Titls sums it up learning alot I know Im in the bucket with no public records but have serious lates and collection accounts.

Any theorys on what my possible highest score is?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Mondavi
Regular Contributor

Re: About buckets, If im in the one with a serious delinquency but no PR what's my max score possibl

Your biggest factor is how long ago were these late's and collections? If recent getting a higher score just will not happen. Also you have to take in many other considerations as well.

I have a 706 EQ score and have 3 CO's two are 6 1/2 years old and one is 5 years old. All are paid. I have 1% util and my AAoA is 8 years and oldest is 15 years.

So even with 3 CO's I still made it to 700.

Message 2 of 4
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

Re: About buckets, If im in the one with a serious delinquency but no PR what's my max score possibl

CA's will put you in a different "scorecard" or bucket. Even with a clean report you can be put in different bucket depending on how old your accounts are and how many you have. FICO dosn't disclosed where buckets begin or end though. The different buckets are designed to produce a more consistent and accurate FICO score though sometimes it doesn't seem that way.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 3 of 4
LisaPA
Regular Contributor

With a charge off and several 90/120 lates, I think the highest I have managed is a 747. Smiley Happy These were a long time ago (in fact, the CO will drop off this month) - I haven't had a late payment in more than 5 years.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.