Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aging of accounts

tag
Kathy4NU
Frequent Contributor

Aging of accounts

I went on an app spree 2 years ago in May.  Added 5 new credit cards, first mortgage and 2nd mortgage.   All will turn 2 years old on May 22nd and May 24th.

Any idea on what that will do to my scores?  Other than them - I have a student loan that has been reporting for 15 years and another credit card reporting for 30 months.  The lines of credit added 2 years ago is the bulk of my file.

Any guesses?  Educated guesses?  I am hoping or some nice bumps as they update to being 2 years.

June '12: EQ 553 TU 0 EX 545
April '13 Lender Pull EQ 731, EX 692, TU 722 - all FICO

Closed on home May 22, 2013 at 2:00pm!!!
CU Visa $1000, VS $350, Chase Freedom $1000, Discover IT $2500, Home Depot: $2700, Menards $3000, NFM $3500
What's been deleted: 32 collections, 5 PR, 2 tax liens, defaulted student loans
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Aging of accounts

It's likely it will have little, if any, impact.

Message 2 of 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Aging of accounts

@Kathy4NU wrote:

I went on an app spree 2 years ago in May.  Added 5 new credit cards, first mortgage and 2nd mortgage.   All will turn 2 years old on May 22nd and May 24th.

Any idea on what that will do to my scores?  Other than them - I have a student loan that has been reporting for 15 years and another credit card reporting for 30 months.  The lines of credit added 2 years ago is the bulk of my file.

Any guesses?  Educated guesses?  I am hoping or some nice bumps as they update to being 2 years.

It's very hard to give any kind of predection because we don't have access to your entire credit history.

I would expect to see a positive movement in your scores but only time will tell.

Let us know the results?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.