Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An interesting fico happening

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

An interesting fico happening

I am disputing several things with various cra..
One being an old charged off account on DH's report..I was hoping it may not get validated (but it did) anyway worth a shot I thought.

WRONG ...new report (dated 2/6/2008) his score dropped 23 points and the status date changed ..they recorded account last late in Jan 2008 plus said it was a repo/foreclosure now..please note no payments had been made for about 4 years  (my prior Equifax fico showed that..1/26/2008)

Obviously i called myfico and they said call Equifax ..I didnt till today (I was to mad)..2/12/2008

Turns out my Equifax report dated today shows no late payments ,repo's or any activity of any kind on this account??

Ok so now I call My fico back and i'm really really mad as hell!!

Lady took my complaint to send to software and she asked if I had pulled my fico Equifax report since the last one ..no I hadn't I said, no more disputes coming off for a while so i was going to wait abit longer before I pulled (I was sick of bad news)..anyway she had me pull it and send me a refund for it..
GUESS WHAT>>
IT WAS ALL BACK TO NORMAL >>PRE DISPUTE (well the status date was updated on the account) but No new 90 day late in jan 2008, no repo and my score was back to EXACTLY what it was before!! 23 points back on the Equifax myfico!

The lady said Equifax must have fixed it..hmm not so sure about that as i hadn't redisputed it with them only mentioned to my fico and had got no where..

Wish i could explain what happend but I can't... just happy the score is back up as I really wasn't sure of my next move Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.