cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any guesses as to what my FICO score will be?

tag
Paj315
Established Member

Any guesses as to what my FICO score will be?

Obvs every profile is different but just wondering if anyone has any guesses as to what I might expect my Fico score to be once it’s able to generate?
I didn’t have any credit for a very VERY long time. I’m a 40 year old with no credit score!
I have a
5/3 secured card with a $300 limit opened 4/19
Capital one $200 limit 5/30
AU on Capital One limit $300 also 5/30
Self lender opened 5/19

Also I’m practicing AZEO method (the AU card is my husband so I can control the amount that reports)
That’s all that shows on TU and EX
EQ has a small medical collection that I’m working on getting removed.

CK says (I know, I know useless scores)
TU is 579 with no baddies
EQ is 623 with the one medical collection

Any guesses? I’ve also heard that if enough info can be generated, that sometimes scores can populate at 3 months. Anyone have any knowledge of that?
8 REPLIES 8
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Re: Any guesses as to what my FICO score will be?

Since this is a guessing game, essentially for entertainment, I will take a stab:

Assuming that medical collection is deleted, my guess is 660 at 6 months.  I base this on seeing another clean, 6 month old file with minimal tradelines, no delinquincies, and no inquiries start  just a little higher on FICO08.  

It's a good spot to be, should set you up nicely if you adhere to AZEO.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

For s and g...

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Paj315 wrote:
Obvs every profile is different but just wondering if anyone has any guesses as to what I might expect my Fico score to be once it’s able to generate?
I didn’t have any credit for a very VERY long time. I’m a 40 year old with no credit score!
I have a
5/3 secured card with a $300 limit opened 4/19
Capital one $200 limit 5/30
AU on Capital One limit $300 also 5/30
Self lender opened 5/19

Also I’m practicing AZEO method (the AU card is my husband so I can control the amount that reports)
That’s all that shows on TU and EX
EQ has a small medical collection that I’m working on getting removed.

CK says (I know, I know useless scores)
TU is 579 with no baddies
EQ is 623 with the one medical collection

Any guesses? I’ve also heard that if enough info can be generated, that sometimes scores can populate at 3 months. Anyone have any knowledge of that?

I'll say FICO 8 around 680. CK VS3 could be over 700 at 6 months if you get that collection removed.

If that self-lender loan is for 12 months, then on May 1, 2020 you could see +20-30 points on your FICO 8 scores due to a low remaining balance. Less than 9% remaining is where you get a boost.

Once the loan closes, you lose points on FICO 8, but you can use the temporary jump in score during the last month it's open to apply for some decent cards.

Message 5 of 9
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

I'll play! Smiley Happy

As long as the AZEO balance is on one of the cards where you're the primary user, I'd guess that you'll have a 700 FICO 8 on your clean reports.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely 672. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
Paj315
Established Member

FINALLY my scores popped up today. I applied and was approved For my first credit card March 23 and today, October 1, I got a score to register!!
Experian came in at 719
TransUnion came in at 696
Equifax comes in at 632

All three reports are free of any late payments or collections beside a medical collection that I’ve been unable to get removed (even through the banned hipaa process).
3 credit cards report on all three. 2 have very small balances less than $100 for an overall credit usage of 22%.
One vehicle loan, also never late and 2 months old.
There are also multiple inquiries on all reports due to the auto loan and the cc apps.

I was def surprised that Experian was that high!!!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the differences between your EX and EQ reports?

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.