Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Privacy Assist?

tag
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Bank of America Privacy Assist?

Is this service worth the 12.99 monthly value.  Is it Fako?

Message Edited by peaved_about_credit on 07-25-2007 02:44 PM

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America Privacy Assist?

After I had it for a month, I called them to cancel and they reduced my monthly cost to $5.99.  It just wasn't worth it to me as I have Truecredit which I can update every day. Privacy assist gets a report and that report stays the same for almost three months...And actually there has been nothing...not even the old report there for the last three weeks...nothing...and they just charged me that $5.99...so I am going to once again call them to cancel...don't need it....
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

and yes...I believe it is FAKO..
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found they are ran by Intersections (identityguard.com) there is a better deal through costco where you can get the report 1 time a month and they have a good credit analyzer to see how to increase your score which is much better than myfico/TC. It is a FAKO done through credco. I did find out though you can get better information from EQ vs. TC. Whatever you do DO NOT get it through BOFA as they do not deserve any money.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am cancelling my Privacy Assist service because the quarterly report it gave me (which is FAKO by the way) was about a month out of date.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.