Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Site for Getting Scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Site for Getting Scores?

I've used CreditReport.com for years to get my daily EX score and monthy 3 bureau for $15 a month. Its nice but I'd really like all of them updated daily. Is there a service that offers daily 3 bureau reports with FICO 8/9 (not FAKO) scores?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Site for Getting Scores?

So this would be a service that gives you the following on a daily basis, for all three credit bureaus:

* Fresh FICO 8 score

* Fresh FICO 9 score

* Fresh Credit report

That's a lot.  I have never heard of one that meets all those requirements.  Even if you took away the requirement that it give you a FICO 9 score, I still haven't heard of a service that delivers all that.

Happy to hear that I am mistaken, if someone else knows of such a service.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Daily scores?  No.  Weekly scores?  For 50 cents a week, I recommend Credit Check Total if you're after FICO 08's.  A $1 trial gives you your scores the day you sign up and then you can pull them again anywhere from 7-10 days after.  $1 for 2 pulls; 50 cents per pull. 

Message 3 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've used CreditReport.com for years to get my daily EX score and monthy 3 bureau for $15 a month. Its nice but I'd really like all of them updated daily. Is there a service that offers daily 3 bureau reports with FICO 8/9 (not FAKO) scores?

I like to complain & grumble & stuff as much as the next person, but truth be told I don't know of any site better than MyFICO. Ideally I would get all 19 scores on all 3 bureaus updated daily but I don't know of any place that offers anything like that. At least here I get, with the Premier 3B, my FICO 8 scores on all 3 bureaus updated daily, and 18 others once a month.

I'm not aware of anything else that even comes close.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I like to complain & grumble & stuff as much as the next person, but truth be told I don't know of any site better than MyFICO. Ideally I would get all 19 scores on all 3 bureaus updated daily but I don't know of any place that offers anything like that. At least here I get, with the Premier 3B, my FICO 8 scores on all 3 bureaus updated daily, and 18 others once a month.

I'm not aware of anything else that even comes close.

Where is the Premier service listed? I see Ultimate but that only says they only update it quarterly, not daily. If they do what you said that would be exactly what I want.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sythic.  I had not heard of the Premiere package either, and like you I had looked through MF's list of products.  But since SJ mentioned it on this thread, I was able to scare up this link describing it:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Premier-3B/

Bear in mind that it doesn't pull new scores or new reports every day, and you wanted both daily.  Rather it gives you the 3B report monthly and then you need to rely on the "alert" system for letting you know about changes between each 30 day report.   As they remind you throughout the ad:

"Not all credit report data or transactions are monitored. Monitored credit report data, monitored credit report data change alerts, FICO® Score updates, FICO® Score alerts, monitored transactions, and alert triggers, timing and frequencies vary by credit bureau. Other limitations apply."

I had been wondering what product MF was going to come out with to keep its customers, now that everyone can get free monthly FICO scores and free monthly credit reports (actually with Karma you can get free reports once a week).  Now I know!  The combination of FICO 9, the 28 flavors of other FICO scores, and the shift to monthly over its previous quarterly approach is a good move.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah hah! They hid it well. I just signed up but I guess I have to call to verify identity tomorrow before it gives it to me. Thanks for the link!

Message 7 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah hah! They hid it well. I just signed up but I guess I have to call to verify identity tomorrow before it gives it to me. Thanks for the link!

Yes apparently it's a new product and they've only launched it on a limited basis.

I had a hard time finding it too.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.