cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone share ALL of their FICO scores?

tag
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Can anyone share ALL of their FICO scores?

TU.pngEQ.pngEX.png

First is TU SECOND is EQ  THIRD is EX it has more INQS that's why it's lower. I don't know why MyFico logo is in the middle of each photo but it is om top of "Commonly used in credit card lending" on TU and EQ

Message 21 of 62
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

HO however, I'm very surprised to see that your mortgage scores are right in line with your Classic 8's, with your EQ mortgage score actually being higher than your EQ Classic 8.  In your opinion, is there something in your profile that you attribute this somewhat abnormality to?

My EQ mortgage score has been as high as 814. That score appears to be one of the casualties of the duplicate account on my reports.

My unsubstantiated theory is that my FICO8s are where they're at due to the total lack of an installment loan on my report and that the mortgage scores don't really care about that. Along with that, I think the lack of an installment loan would be behind my relatively low auto scores.

I'm also thinking that my mortgage scores are valuing my good (but unspectacular) account age stats more than FICO8. My AoYA is about 21 months, my AoOA is 17 years, and my AAoA is in the 80-some month range.

Message 22 of 62
EW800
Valued Contributor

@Thomas_Thumb wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

Sharing my most recent scores:

TU

FICO Score 8 -- 803

FICO Score 4 -- 802

FICO Socre 9 -- 830

Experian

FICO Score 8 -- 813

FICO Score 2 -- 793

FICO Score 9 -- 825

Equifax

FICO Score 8 -- 774

FICO Score 5 -- 752

FICO Score 9 -- 850  (Happy Dance when I saw this!)

Interesting. Looking at your EQ Fico 9 score compared to EQ Fico 8 and EX Fico 04 suggests a paid collection over $100 might be in play on.

Can you provide some additional information to help explain the score shift. Also, do you have an aged 30 or 60 day late in the mix on EX and TU?

TT, you know your stuff.  You pretty much have it pegged on all counts.  Here are some explanations.

You may recall from the long history that we have on this forum that I went through a foreclosure and CC settlement, about seven years ago.  These two major baddies have completely fallen off of TU and Experian.  The foreclosure has also fallen off of Equifax, however BofA, who I had to do the settlement with, for some reason or somehow coded the settlement a bit different on Equifax.  Instead of basically showing it as a settlement or paid for less than full balance, Equifax is showing it as "Paid as Agreed", however the monthly history still showed all the 30's, 60's, 90's and 120's.  Instead of the account falling off after seven years, which it did on TU and EX, the account is slowly but slowly turning positive, once month at a time, on EQ.  All of the 30's, 60's and 90's have completely fallen off, with just two of the 120's still showing.  Next month one of them will fall off and in January the last would should fall off, with this then being a completely positive account.  I assume that because it is completely paid FICO 9 is giving me the 850, whereas FICO 8 is still dinging me a bit for the two very old 120's, which again are very close to falling off.  When I realized that this account was just going to slowly turn positive, instead of fall off at seven years, I really weighed how to handle it.  I decided to just let it go and have it show as a completely positive account.  The difference between the two options was only about three months or so.  Hope I explained this decently.  

Outside of the of one settle above, which again only shows on Equifax at the moment, I only have two other things holding me down from near-perfect scores across the board.  I have a very old second mortgage that got one 30-day late and one 60-day late when I went through the foreclosure.  They are almost seven years old and the account should turn positive in February or so.  I assume that the one 30-day late is not hurting me at all at this point and the one 60-day late may have just a slight sting left?   The other issue is that I have an installment loan (auto) that was at about 30% Util, however I just sent in a large payment bringing it down to 8%, so I suspect that when this reports in a couple of weeks I should get a few more points from all CB's and most score versions.  

In summary of the above, I should have all clean reports once the large auto payment posts, other than the waiting for the 30/60 from the second mortgage HELOC to turn positive in a couple of months, and the last two 120's from the mis-coded settlement to turn positive in the next two months.  It will be interesting to see how my scores look then, but would suspect that they will be in the 830-850 range, hopefully.  

I owe the fact that I have gone from the 515-ish range to well into the 800's to this forum and so many of its contributors!  I am proud to say that I took much of what I learned here to turn this ship around!  

Sorry this got so long.  Smiley Happy   Let me know if it would be helpful for me to clarify anything further.  

Thanks! 

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 23 of 62
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

BTW I been paying $29.95 per month on here for almost 2 years. I know most wouldn't pay that much with the high scores but i really enjoy the alerts etc lol
Message 24 of 62
EW800
Valued Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

BTW I been paying $29.95 per month on here for almost 2 years. I know most wouldn't pay that much with the high scores but i really enjoy the alerts etc lol

I am right there with you, Joe.  Even with my scores being higher now, I am completely addicted to montioring regularly as to how they are doing.  I suppose there are much worse, and more costly things in life, that I could be addicted to!  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 25 of 62
Late2theGame
New Contributor

11/9/18

Fico Score 8
EQ 694
TU 739
EX 672

Mortgages 5,4,2
EQ 741
TU 739
EX 731

Auto Loans 5,4,2
EQ 751
TU 756
EX 701

Fico Auto Score 8
EQ 697
TU 734
EX 614

Fico Auto Score 9
EQ 759
TU 752
EX 696

Fico Bank Card Score 8
EQ 691
TU 750
EX 654

Fico Bank Card Score 5,4,2
EQ 763
TU 745
EX 722

Fico Bank Card Score 3
EX 730

Fico Bank Card Score 9
EQ 752
TU 754
EX 727

Fico Score 9
EQ 745
TU 742
EX 716

Starting Score: EQ:791 | TU:785 | EX:781
Current Score: EQ:791 | TU:785 | EX:781
Goal Score: EQ:800 | TU:800 | EX:800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 62
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@HeavenOhio wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

HO however, I'm very surprised to see that your mortgage scores are right in line with your Classic 8's, with your EQ mortgage score actually being higher than your EQ Classic 8.  In your opinion, is there something in your profile that you attribute this somewhat abnormality to?

My EQ mortgage score has been as high as 814. That score appears to be one of the casualties of the duplicate account on my reports.

My unsubstantiated theory is that my FICO8s are where they're at due to the total lack of an installment loan on my report and that the mortgage scores don't really care about that. Along with that, I think the lack of an installment loan would be behind my relatively low auto scores.

I'm also thinking that my mortgage scores are valuing my good (but unspectacular) account age stats more than FICO8. My AoYA is about 21 months, my AoOA is 17 years, and my AAoA is in the 80-some month range.

^ You are correct and actually that "theory" has been fairly well documented. Open installment loans are inconsequential on the Fico 04 model but absence of an open loan may cost 30 points on Fico 8. Do you have any closed loans on file?

Best I can tell, EQ Fico 04 (score 5) is highly sensitive to number of cards with balances and individual card utilization - more so than its Fico 8 counterpart. As I recall, you maintain both individual and aggregate utilization well under 9% at all times. How many open accounts do you have and how much does your EQ Fico 04 (score 5) fluctuate much with changes in # accounts with balances?

Interesting that your TU and EX mortgage Ficos are lower relative to their respective real world max than EQ. Do you have one or more INQ on TU and EX? Did you pick up an INQ on EQ associated with the "duplicate account"?

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 27 of 62
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

I have no installment loans, either open or closed.

The duplicate account is a closed card due to the card being sold to another bank. There was no inquiry associated with the switch.

At the time I pulled my scores earlier this month, I had one scorable inquiry on each bureau. The next time I get my reports and scores, these inquiries will have become unscorable. I've already seen the inquiry-related increases appear on my TU FICO8 (via myFICO) and my EX FICO8 (via another service).

I have six open cards and three closed cards on all three reports. The duplicate is one of the three closed cards. The likely reason that it's hurting some scores is because it lowers my AAoA. Additionally, I have an open utility account reporting to EX and TU. And there's a closed utility account reporting to TU.

My overall and individual card utilization are low enough that the numbers give me the same FICO8s as my AZEO scores. I hover between 1% and 3% overall and less than 8.9% on any single card. Generally, I have either one or two cards reporting positive balances. That makes no difference on my TU and EX FICO8s. My EQ FICO 8 is dinged a bit (3 points or so) when a second card reports a positive balance.

I used to have a better handle on how my other scores were affected by a second card with a positive balance. But since I see updates to these scores much less frequently, the waters have been muddied since the duplicate account appeared.

Message 28 of 62
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@HeavenOhio wrote:

I have no installment loans, either open or closed.

The duplicate account is a closed card due to the card being sold to another bank. There was no inquiry associated with the switch.

At the time I pulled my scores earlier this month, I had one scorable inquiry on each bureau. The next time I get my reports and scores, these inquiries will have become unscorable.

I have six open cards and three closed cards on all three reports. The duplicate is one of the three closed cards. The likely reason that it's hurting some scores is because it lowers my AAoA. Additionally, I have an open utility account reporting to EX and TU. And there's a closed utility account reporting to TU.

My overall and individual card utilization are low enough that the numbers give me the same FICO8s as my AZEO scores. I hover between 1% and 3% overall and less than 8.9% on any single card. Generally, I have either one or two cards reporting positive balances. That makes no difference on my TU and EX FICO8s. My EQ FICO 8 is dinged a bit (3 points or so) when a second card reports a positive balance.

The open utility account is interesting. Does it report a balance? If so, perhaps the added account with a balance is influencing your TU and EX mortgage scores (and EX score 3 - which is a Classic score, not Bankcard enhanced).

I have observed that EQ Fico 04 (score 5) is rather sensitive to # accounts with balances. Presence of a scoreable inquiry appears to heighten sensitivity. Since picking up an INQ on TU  my Classic and Industry Enhanced Fico 04  model scores show a stronger response to a change in # accounts with balances and/or AU card utilization going above 9%.

My EX Fico 04 (score 3) reacted in a similar fashion but not as strongly (zero inquiries on EX). The increase in AU card UT % sticks out as the more likely culprit for the drop although I can't rule out # accounts completely. By contrast, EX Fico 98 (score 2) went up slightly when EX Fico 04 dropped significantly which suggests EX Fico 98 evaluates the AU account UT% quite differently.

* Accounts with balances include Mortgage and AU card.

* Aggregate revolving balance exceeding some threshold may also be a factor in the April 2018 Classic Fico 04 drop.

Fico Model NameMar-17Apr-18
# accts with balances45
# Inquiries00
Aggregate UT%1.15.4
AU card UT %2.616.4
EX Classic Fico 9850850
EX Classic Fico 08850850
EX Classic Fico 04830809
EX Classic Fico 98839842
EX Auto Fico 09887886
EX Auto Fico 08897895
EX Auto Fico 98858861
EX Bankcard Fico 09879878
EX Bankcard Fico 08900900
EX Bankcard Fico 98864867
Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 29 of 62
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Yeah, the utility account always reports a balance. There's no convenient way around that. It reports the balance the day the bill is generated.

Message 30 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.