cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone share ALL of their FICO scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can anyone share ALL of their FICO scores?

That's kind of annoying.  What if you paid extra one month (say slightly more than your typical bill is if it fluctuates) so that at the time it came due you owed $0?

Message 31 of 62
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@NRB525 wrote:

Hi BBS;

I guess I am wondering why you think you are saving money by not getting the MyFICO score set? 

I think you've misinterpreted the purpose of my post.  This has nothing to do with trying to "save money" - I thought I was pretty clear in my original post that I'm looking to grab all of the scores myself for the first time.  As I said originally, my profile has finally plateaued; I'm not expecting any changes to my report for the next year or two outside of the obvious age factors, which is why I haven't grabbed all of my scores in the past.  I'm looking for others to post all of their scores, as it allows everyone (not just me) to draw conclusions about how the different models may handle different profile data with respect to scoring.  

Big thanks to Medic, HO & TT thus far for contributing.

Hrm, can we really pull much from this without copious details as to tradeline data?

I have some historical saved reports, but only recent information is from Experian these days.

DATE11/24/18
Change:Pull
FICO 8750
FICO 2702
FICO 8 AU755
FICO 2 AU696
FICO 8 BC782
FICO 3688
FICO 2 BC703

• 1 day old auto inquiry (don't think it's counting anywhere or 0-1 = N/A, will see at 30 days if there's a grace period like mortgage ones)
  • HELOC at 74% with 20k balance which is the FICO 2/3 down trodden bit: high balance and high utilization reason codes (sigh).
  • 30D late on a revolving tradeline back in April: all reason codes on every model are still complaining about recent missed payment.

AAOA: 57 months

AOYA: 22 months

AOOA: 126 months

        
Message 32 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

Hrm, can we really pull much from this without copious details as to tradeline data?

The answer to that is in the eye of the beholder.  For me personally, more data/information is always better than less data/information when it comes to this stuff.  That being said, bring it on, as it's value-adding to some degree even if argued that by some that it's not significant.

Message 33 of 62
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

The answer to that is in the eye of the beholder.  For me personally, more data/information is always better than less data/information when it comes to this stuff.  That being said, bring it on, as it's value-adding to some degree even if argued that by some that it's not significant.

Ah don't get me wrong just a single datapoint may not be that helpful even with copious information as to tradelines.

In thinking about it, when we're talking limited data which is likely all we're going to get on this forum, changes to a profile over time and presumably variable score increase/decrease values probably would offer more insight into relative weights for things.

Taking my profile as an example, there just isn't that much difference between my base classic score and my industry options other than FICO 8 BC being somewhat above AU/Classic.

Also we know why my EX FICO 2/3 are depressed: non-trivial percentage (and apparently non-trivial balance according to FICO) on a HELOC... which is flatly discounted under FICO 8 apparently.

My theories anyway, but admittedly have to start somewhere when it comes to data analysis, just this is going to be a really long term project would be my guess to try to backend into much of it.  Like others I'd just spend the $60, it's going to take a lot longer than that in terms of hours spent vs. value of time to try to do a good analysis.

        
Message 34 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I understand, it's only $30.

I think you can find some similarities across the board though, which can be helpful to some in being able to guesstimate scores.  For example, if 8 out of 10 people say that their Score X runs 10-15 points higher than their Score Y, that's pretty strong data suggesting that Score X generally on most profiles runs higher than Score Y.  Then you can look to the 2 out of 10 people who state that their Score X isn't higher than Score Y and perhaps identify the profile similarity between those two individuals that possibly isn't present or oa factor across the 8.

Message 35 of 62
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That's kind of annoying.  What if you paid extra one month (say slightly more than your typical bill is if it fluctuates) so that at the time it came due you owed $0?

I've been thinking of trying that. Manual payment options are fairly complicated, and they're all through third party services. But I must have done that at least once as it takes four to six weeks to for autopay from checking to kick in.

Still, this account doesn't report to Equifax. And I get "too many accounts with balances" on some of my Equifax scores, even when I have only one account with a positive balance. Maybe that's a roundabout way of telling me that they'd like to see a thicker file.

Message 36 of 62
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

myFICO costs:

• $30 for a subscription that includes a quarterly 3B report
  • $40 for a subscription that includes a monthly 3B report
  • $48 for additional 3B reports when one is a subscriber
  • $60 for 3B reports when one doesn't have a subscription
Message 37 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HeavenOhio wrote:

myFICO costs:

• $30 for a subscription that includes a quarterly 3B report
  • $40 for a subscription that includes a monthly 3B report
  • $48 for additional 3B reports when one is a subscriber
  • $60 for 3B reports when one doesn't have a subscription

With the $30 option though, you just sign up and get all of your scores (the many all of you have provided in this thread) and immediately cancel, correct?

Message 38 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HeavenOhio wrote:

Still, this account doesn't report to Equifax. And I get "too many accounts with balances" on some of my Equifax scores, even when I have only one account with a positive balance. Maybe that's a roundabout way of telling me that they'd like to see a thicker file.

How thick is your file?  I have over 20 accounts on mine and get the "too many accounts with balances" negative reason statement all the time, even with just 1 revolver (AZEO) with a reported balance and of course a balance on my mortgage.  That's 2 of 9 open accounts and 2 of 23 (I think) total accounts that have a balance.  I don't really think thickness comes into play here, but you never know.

Message 39 of 62
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
With the $30 option though, you just sign up and get all of your scores (the many all of you have provided in this thread) and immediately cancel, correct?

I think you can cancel anytime within the first month.

Message 40 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.