Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my EX score

tag
Subexistence
Established Contributor

Can't see my EX score

My credit score is 5 months old which means I don't have a FICO so I use Vantage. I'm able to see my Vantage EQ andTU on Ck but I can't get my EX score there. When I tried checking my EX on credit.com, it said I need 6 months history. I thought Vantage should only need 1 month to generate. Anyways I want to see what's being reported on my EX because Amex pulls from EX. Not sure if it is possible to check it at this point.

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
5 REPLIES 5
newhis
Valued Contributor

Re: Can't see my EX score

Relax, just wait a little more. I know you want to build credit, but this is not a 5 month project.

You have CK now, I think you will want to open an account with freecreditscore, but I don't know if you need more history to get an account. FCS will give you, every 30 days, an EX report and FICO 08 score. Good luck.

EDIT: for Amex I waited 7 months until I had a FICO and they show me an offer on pre-qual site

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have less than 6 months of credit history, don't you essentially know what's reported at this point?  I mean, it does take Amex a few cycles to report but you can assume that whatever you are seeing on CK on TU and EQ for Amex for the last few months is what will be seen on EX once available so you should know that you're paying on time, what your balance is if any, your credit limit, etc.  I guess I'm just not understanding what you are hoping to achieve/see by looking at EX with less than 6 months of credit history when it likely looks identical to what you're seeing with TU and EQ?

Message 3 of 6
Subexistence
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have less than 6 months of credit history, don't you essentially know what's reported at this point?  I mean, it does take Amex a few cycles to report but you can assume that whatever you are seeing on CK on TU and EQ for Amex for the last few months is what will be seen on EX once available so you should know that you're paying on time, what your balance is if any, your credit limit, etc.  I guess I'm just not understanding what you are hoping to achieve/see by looking at EX with less than 6 months of credit history when it likely looks identical to what you're seeing with TU and EQ?

Different bureaus show different inquiries like my EQ on CK has Capital One and Secu while TU on CK has Capital One and Discover. I assume that Capital One triple pulled all 3 but I have no idea whether Discover or SECU are on EX.

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Subexistence wrote:

My credit score is 5 months old which means I don't have a FICO so I use Vantage. I'm able to see my Vantage EQ andTU on Ck but I can't get my EX score there. When I tried checking my EX on credit.com, it said I need 6 months history. I thought Vantage should only need 1 month to generate. Anyways I want to see what's being reported on my EX because Amex pulls from EX. Not sure if it is possible to check it at this point.

Ex doesn't give vantage scores, they give fico08 scores.

Message 5 of 6
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Credit.com offers a VantageScore based on Experian. It also offers a bizarre score that Experian has created.

It looks to me that if Sub can't get a score, he'd at least like to see the report. Freecreditscore.com was mentioned above. It offers a nice Experian report, but the question is whether Sub will run into the same roadblock he's encountering with credit.com.

Maybe this would be a good time to request an Experian report from annualcreditreport.com.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.