Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused on which mortgage scores were pulled

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confused on which mortgage scores were pulled

Back in April my mortgage lender pulled my scores im a little confused which versions were used i still have the documentation it reads Experian/Fair(Ver 2) =609,Transunion/Fico classic(04) 594 Equiafax/Fico classic v5 Facta 581...I ordered the 3bureau monotoring plan from this site the other day and my mortgage scores have gone up alot...656.671.650 with the work ive been doing but i did notice the fico versions  my mortgage lender pulled have a differnt range Experian says 322-844, Transunion has 309-839, Equaifax 334-818 .The myfico mortgage scores all have a 300-850 range?? Everything else looks like it matches i just want to be sure my mortgage lender pulled the same versions as myfico has given me

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Confused on which mortgage scores were pulled

@Anonymous wrote:

Back in April my mortgage lender pulled my scores im a little confused which versions were used i still have the documentation it reads Experian/Fair(Ver 2) =609,Transunion/Fico classic(04) 594 Equiafax/Fico classic v5 Facta 581...I ordered the 3bureau monotoring plan from this site the other day and my mortgage scores have gone up alot...656.671.650 with the work ive been doing but i did notice the fico versions  my mortgage lender pulled have a differnt range Experian says 322-844, Transunion has 309-839, Equaifax 334-818 .The myfico mortgage scores all have a 300-850 range?? Everything else looks like it matches i just want to be sure my mortgage lender pulled the same versions as myfico has given me

Thanks in advance

Your lender gave you the real-world score max/min, FICO doesn't do that.

Different presentation format but they are identical scores.  

        
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Confused on which mortgage scores were pulled

Thank You. I thought they were my real scores just a little confused on the range used

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.