Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score drops 134 points overnight

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit score drops 134 points overnight

I have a 18 year credit history that had a perfect payment history with approx 30+ accounts (1.4 million total credit avail)

I have credit monitoring by equifax. Oct. 2010 score was 791. Nov. score dropped to 698!!!

Seems we did not send in a business payroll Tax deposit from April 2010. No letters no warnings nothing.

A lein was attached to my personal credit and here we are ...a loss of 93 points.

I checked Trans union and it is 643!!! was 777 drop of 134 points!

When we were doing a full cleaning of our office (oct 2010) the check was discovered and we quickly sent the check in and that is when everything seems to have been triggered

The county and the calf. EDD both say they do not report to the credit agencies. Yet here it is under public records!

I launched a dispute with equifax and they have changed it to dismissed/discharged//satisfied/released. But no change in credit score.

At this point I don't think I could finance a dog house..

Now I know this will be here for 7 years so what the hell can I do?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit score drops 134 points overnight

I am soooo sorry this happened!

Start writing the goodwill letters and ask them to remove it.

Share with them the negative credit affects your CURRENT and your FUTURE business relationships.   It was an honest mistake, one that was quickly rectified.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

who am I asking to remove it?

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Try sending it to the tax agency.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.