Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in my Fico/Fako score as of 10/1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Difference in my Fico/Fako score as of 10/1

Just decided to pull all 3 of my Fico scores and compare them to the FAKO score I just bought.
These were pulled within 5 minutes of each other and within 30 minutes of TrueCredit. Just thought I'd share to show the difference in scores. When you get scores from TrueCredit, you're just paying to get your hopes up. They're evil, see my score? Smiley Tongue

TransUnion:
Fico: 642    Fako:670

Experian:
Fico 654     Fako:679

Equifax:
Fico: 633   Fako: 666
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Difference in my Fico/Fako score as of 10/1

Not bad.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not as big of a difference as some peoples I've seen, but I'd rather my fako scores were my real fico scores! Brought my fico scores up from 515, 510 and 506 in March of '07! A little work goes a long way!Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 6
wrw0010
New Contributor

I was really depressed when I saw my FAKOs from TC. So it can work the other direction.

Fakos:
TU: 611
Ex: 605
Eq: 608

FICOs
TU: 666
Ex: 679
Eq: 671
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

mine are just the opposite, only did the free trial with transunion and my TU is 619 while my FICO TU is 710....go figure!!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Couldn't believe it when I saw the differences. I didn't know there was a difference.  I'm glad I found out before I went to apply for mortgage thinking I was above 700.Smiley Tongue

TU:
FAKO 715
FICO 673

EQ
FAKO 610
FICO 673

EX
FAKO 706
FICO  664
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.