Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover and BOA TU scores

tag
Subexistence
Established Contributor

Discover and BOA TU scores

Does anyone know if I can change the schedule of when they pull from TU? I'd prefer them to be pulled half a month away from each other rather than be pulled like a few days within each other. Does anyone know if I can change the date of one or another pulling?

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover and BOA TU scores

@Subexistence wrote:

Does anyone know if I can change the schedule of when they pull from TU? I'd prefer them to be pulled half a month away from each other rather than be pulled like a few days within each other. Does anyone know if I can change the date of one or another pulling?

See if one or both is tracking a statement date; then go change it would be my recommendation... maybe that would help.  I don't think it's something you can call and ask for though.

        
Message 2 of 8
dmFICO8
Regular Contributor

I believe Discover pull date goes by 6 days before statement date, and BoA goes by enrollment day, at least that's my experience.

To change Discover, change the due date; I don't know if you can re-enroll FICO score in BoA (though I don't see why you can't), otherwise unenroll FICO score then pick a day to re-enroll.

Message 3 of 8
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

@dmFICO8 wrote:

I believe Discover pull date goes by 6 days before statement date, and BoA goes by enrollment day, at least that's my experience.

Both of mine are pulled a week before the statement date. Oddly enough, I get two scores per month from Amex.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Discover rely on the TU score for cli, or do they sp from another bureau?
Message 5 of 8
yapsalot
Regular Contributor

vanillabean Sometimes I get 5 a month from AMEX. Starting to think they are updating their score every time there is any change to the EX report.

Yapsalot
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Does Discover rely on the TU score for cli, or do they sp from another bureau?

They go off of their TU pulls.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yapsalot wrote:

vanillabean Sometimes I get 5 a month from AMEX. Starting to think they are updating their score every time there is any change to the EX report.

You might have a point. A while back mine was updating a few times a month... lots of activity and score movement on EX. Now it's been more calm and hasn't updated since last month.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.