Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I get a monthly report from MyFico?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do I get a monthly report from MyFico?

Does this program produce a monthly report regarding my credit score?. Previous reports have been available during the 1st half of the month and it is already the 21st.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll have to be more specific, which product are you pu...

You'll have to be more specific, which product are you purchasing?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Watch

Sorry, I did not enter the program name.. I have Score watch. In fact, this morning I got an e-mail stating there was no change, so I guess it is a monthly report. However, I am not to pleased, these past two month I lowered to zero bal my 4 revolving credit cards, my student loan is in deferment and none of it had a positive impact on my score. How can that be?. I show 93% of credit available, and that does not include what has been paid off recently. I have long history, no negative marks since 2003 (1 acct past due 90 days once), bad three months in my total history that year.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

With scorewatch, you get 24 hr updates if your score or a...

With scorewatch, you get 24 hr updates if your score or account status chagnes.  You get two free full bureaus from EQ and then you can purchase them for 10.95 each
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.