cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Inquiries Become Unscoreable at 1 Year Month Beginning or Specific Date of Month?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do Inquiries Become Unscoreable at 1 Year Month Beginning or Specific Date of Month?

Just wondering if inquiries become unscoreable on the 1st of the month acquired or if it's the specific day of the month acquired?

Example: I have a BUNCH of inquiries from December 29th of 2018. If I was going to get the points back from the inquiries, would it be at the beginning of December, on the 29th of December, or not until the following month?

I hope this makes sense...
2 REPLIES 2
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Do Inquiries Become Unscoreable at 1 Year Month Beginning or Specific Date of Month?

@Anonymous wrote:
Just wondering if inquiries become unscoreable on the 1st of the month acquired or if it's the specific day of the month acquired?

Example: I have a BUNCH of inquiries from December 29th of 2018. If I was going to get the points back from the inquiries, would it be at the beginning of December, on the 29th of December, or not until the following month?

I hope this makes sense...

It's my understanding that they drop off as of the date of the inquiry, rather than beginning or end of month.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do Inquiries Become Unscoreable at 1 Year Month Beginning or Specific Date of Month?

365 days of age and it becomes unscoreable.  When during the month that happens isn't a relevant factor the way it is with age of accounts factors.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.