cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ credit report is now available online!!!

tag
folks19
Frequent Contributor

EQ credit report is now available online!!!

I just got my EQ credit report (from annualcreditreport.com) online! In the past, you were only able to get it by mail. I posted this as a question a few weeks ago here: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/EQ-annual-credit-report-online/m-p/6063118#M2...

Was anyone else here also able to get the EQ credit report online?

For now, I'm not sure if it's a new thing, but I did get it on google chroom browser through the incagnito tab, so maybe that's the trick!

Please share your experience with this!

10 REPLIES 10
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: EQ credit report is now available online!!!

Good to know it's finally working. Before it was giving errors when I attempted to pull a report from EQ

Message 2 of 11
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@folks19 wrote:

I just got my EQ credit report (from annualcreditreport.com) online! In the past, you were only able to get it by mail. I posted this as a question a few weeks ago here: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/EQ-annual-credit-report-online/m-p/6063118#M2...

For now, I'm not sure if it's a new thing, but I did get it on google chroom browser through the incagnito tab, so maybe that's the trick!

Congrats you got it working! I have been able to pull Trans and Equifax no problem but Experian is always coming up with Technical Error.

I just tried using your method of Google Chrome Incognito and got the same result. Oh Well.

Message 3 of 11
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Thx for the update, and fixing the issue 😍

Now TU is not letting me to pull the report 🙄 See if you can fix TU also plz 😂

Message 4 of 11
folks19
Frequent Contributor

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

@folks19 wrote:

Congrats you got it working! I have been able to pull Trans and Equifax no problem but Experian is always coming up with Technical Error.

I just tried using your method of Google Chrome Incognito and got the same result. Oh Well.

I'm sorry to here that EX ins't working out for you. If you can figure it out, that would be great because the EX report is availble more than just once per week. Yoy can get it at any time! So having access to your EX report online is very important.

Message 5 of 11
folks19
Frequent Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

Thx for the update, and fixing the issue 😍

Now TU is not letting me to pull the report 🙄 See if you can fix TU also plz 😂

Maybe because you are still in incagnito? Maybe EQ is in love with incagnito, but TU isn't such a fan of him... I'll do my best to "fix" that for you!

Message 6 of 11
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

I pulled all 3 the other day on my phone using chrome.

Message 7 of 11
ccquest
Established Contributor

Yeah I was able to pull EQ and EX just fine last week, TU has been giving issues for a couple weeks though.
as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 8 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

Good to know it's finally working. Before it was giving errors when I attempted to pull a report from EQ

I could not pull EQ from annualcreditreport a few weeks ago .. will  try again later today ..

Message 9 of 11
TheKid2
Frequent Contributor

Weird since I always pulled all 3 online. Have months of EQ saved as PDFs.

For those having "technical issue" with EX, I was able to solve this by disabling the Ad Blocker from my browser. With the Ad Blocker on, EX would always give me issues. Fixed it for me.

JOINED 4/2020

FICO 8 = 582, 620, 589 / Mortgage = 633, 526, 581

CURRENT PEAK *Thanks to the MF Community!

FICO 8 = 715, 711, 720 / Mortgage = 688, 696, 681

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.