I love EQ.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 12 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: EQ lates falling off your CR early

@pizzadude wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:
Same with me. The following accounts have recently had lates drop early on my EQ report, all happened between Feb and Mar:

120 day late from Jul 2005 on a CC account. Reports as a positive never late TL now.

90 day late from Jun 2005 on another CC account. 90 day from Jul and 120 from Aug 2005 are still reporting.     Both 90 and 120 lates from July/Aug are gone, the account now reports as positive never late.

60 day late from Jun 2005 on another CC. 90 day late from July and Aug 2005 still reporting.      90 day late from July is gone, now only 90 late from Aug is showing.

60 day late from Jun 2005 on one more CC. 90 day late from July and 120 day late from Aug still reporting.    Both 90 and 120 lates from July/Aug are gone, the account now reports as positive never late.

I just pulled my EQ report for April, and more lates have dropped early !!   Two more of my old accounts are now positive accounts ~ the changes that happened between Mar and April's report are above in Blue.

Nice Pizza!  If you don't mind, and if you have the scores from those pulls, can you post them here to see how the score tracked with those changes?

        
Message 13 of 16
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Revelate wrote:

Nice Pizza!  If you don't mind, and if you have the scores from those pulls, can you post them here to see how the score tracked with those changes?

Sorry !  I haven't pulled my EQ scores yet this year ~ I don't have any way to track the progress.   Unfortunately I still have few more recent CO accounts which won't be dropping for another year or two, so I don't think I'll get a huge FICO boost.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 14 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@pizzadude wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

Sorry !  I haven't pulled my EQ scores yet this year ~ I don't have any way to track the progress.   Unfortunately I still have few more recent CO accounts which won't be dropping for another year or two, so I don't think I'll get a huge FICO boost.

Ah, with your descriptions I figured you were subscribed to Scorewatch or something similar but I suppose there's enough montly report pulls which give FAKO's (Amex / USAA / et al).  I was just curious though my own lates don't fall off for years yet.

        
Message 15 of 16
marty56
Super Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

Ah, with your descriptions I figured you were subscribed to Scorewatch or something similar but I suppose there's enough montly report pulls which give FAKO's (Amex / USAA / et al).  I was just curious though my own lates don't fall off for years yet.

I used True Credit's monthly all 3 CRs to verify that there were no lates on my EQ report and then I purchased my EQ FICO score here.

LOL that pull was almost as scary as getting my first credit score but the results were way more pleasant.

OT - When FICO scores go on sale here, you can purchase multiple ones and then use them later to get another copy of your CR and score.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.