cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX2 New account Threshold found at 18 months

AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: EX2 New account segmentation Threshold 18 months


@AllZero wrote:

I can confirm I too saw change when AoYRA reach 18 months. It was 1st of the month so I presume it was an aging factor. No AU cards. Not fully optimized. Not AZEO. No change on utilization or score change on EX8, EXAU8, EXBC8, except the below:

EX2 + 26

EX Auto2 +23

EX3 +19

EX Bankcard2 +28

 

Before negative reason codes:

High Credit UsageShort Account HistoryAccounts With BalancesMany New Accounts

 

After negative reason codes:

Short Revolving HistoryHigh Credit UsageHigh Account BalancesShort Account History

 

ETA I had a maxed out card reporting at 100% utilization too!


Later on that very same month when the maxed out card was not reporting 100% utilization, I was left with 3 negative reason codes.

 

Short Revolving HistoryShort Account HistoryHigh Account Balances

 

Message 21 of 38
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: EX2 New account segmentation Threshold 18 months


@AllZero wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

I can confirm I too saw change when AoYRA reach 18 months. It was 1st of the month so I presume it was an aging factor. No AU cards. Not fully optimized. Not AZEO. No change on utilization or score change on EX8, EXAU8, EXBC8, except the below:

EX2 + 26

EX Auto2 +23

EX3 +19

EX Bankcard2 +28

 

Before negative reason codes:

High Credit UsageShort Account HistoryAccounts With BalancesMany New Accounts

 

After negative reason codes:

Short Revolving HistoryHigh Credit UsageHigh Account BalancesShort Account History

 

ETA I had a maxed out card reporting at 100% utilization too!


Later on that very same month when the maxed out card was not reporting 100% utilization, I was left with 3 negative reason codes.

 

Short Revolving HistoryShort Account HistoryHigh Account Balances

 


@AllZero congratulations by the way, those are some nice score gains! I know mine are conflated. What scorecard are you on there? clean/thick/mature/no new account, correct? What is your AoOA, if I may ask, loan/revolver?

-Community’s scoring wisdom: Scoring Primer.
-New: MORTGAGE SECTION.
-Negative Reason Codes: CassieCard’s Score Factors.
-Calculate metrics with ccquest’s Workbook.

Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.
Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.





(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 22 of 38
kkboom
Frequent Contributor

Re: EX2 New account segmentation Threshold 18 months

@Birdman7  You're on a clean scorecard? 

Gardening until October 2021
Message 23 of 38
AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: EX2 New account segmentation Threshold 18 months


@kkboom wrote:

@Birdman7  You're on a clean scorecard? 


Looking at his CRADIS, I would say, yes.

Message 24 of 38
AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: EX2 New account segmentation Threshold 18 months


@Birdman7 wrote:

@AllZero congratulations by the way, those are some nice score gains! I know mine are conflated. What scorecard are you on there? clean/thick/mature/no new account, correct? What is your AoOA, if I may ask, loan/revolver?


Thank you kindly. Correct, clean/thick/mature/no new account.

Message 25 of 38
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: EX2 New account segmentation Threshold 18 months


@kkboom wrote:

@Birdman7  You're on a clean scorecard? 


@kkboom yes and new account segmentation only occurs on clean profiles. 

-Community’s scoring wisdom: Scoring Primer.
-New: MORTGAGE SECTION.
-Negative Reason Codes: CassieCard’s Score Factors.
-Calculate metrics with ccquest’s Workbook.

Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.
Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.





(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 26 of 38
AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: EX2 New account segmentation Threshold 18 months


@CassieCard wrote:

Wow, thanks @AllZero ! I'm 3 months away from that threshold and I really didn't think I was going to see much movement in scores for quite a while.

 

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas...


Hopefully, you will be pleasantly surprised. It's right around the corner.

 

When 12 months came and went for EX2, I was wondering why no AoYA bonus points. Then, I read Birdman7's earlier post about the threshold.

Message 27 of 38
CassieCard
Senior Contributor

Re: EX2 New account segmentation Threshold 18 months


@AllZero wrote:

@CassieCard wrote:

Wow, thanks @AllZero ! I'm 3 months away from that threshold and I really didn't think I was going to see much movement in scores for quite a while.

 

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas...


Hopefully, you will be pleasantly surprised. It's right around the corner.

 

When 12 months came and went for EX2, I was wondering why no AoYA bonus points. Then, I read Birdman7's earlier post about the threshold.


I also didn't get anything on EX2 at AoYA 1yr0mo. But EX Bankcard 2 went up +10 with same number accounts reporting a balance and an additional $236 dollars.

 

It wasn't until 2/13 when all remaining scorable inquiries dropped off EX and I got +10 EX2.

Keeper of the Scrolls of Resilience: EQ FICO Resilience Index Score Leaderboard (59 People!)

Message 28 of 38
AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: EX2 New account segmentation Threshold 18 months


@CassieCard wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@CassieCard wrote:

Wow, thanks @AllZero ! I'm 3 months away from that threshold and I really didn't think I was going to see much movement in scores for quite a while.

 

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas...


Hopefully, you will be pleasantly surprised. It's right around the corner.

 

When 12 months came and went for EX2, I was wondering why no AoYA bonus points. Then, I read Birdman7's earlier post about the threshold.


I also didn't get anything on EX2 at AoYA 1yr0mo. But EX Bankcard 2 went up +10 with same number accounts reporting a balance and an additional $236 dollars.

 

It wasn't until 2/13 when all remaining scorable inquiries dropped off EX and I got +10 EX2.


Interesting. I got the same +10 on EX Bankcard 2 for the older scoring model!

 

ETA. I got +11 for scoreable inquiries 1 -> 0 on EX2.

Message 29 of 38
kkboom
Frequent Contributor

Re: EX2 New account segmentation Threshold 18 months

Thanks all. Sorry, not sure what CRADIS is, & just wanted to double check this was only a clean profile occurrence. Congrats again to all of y'all getting fico love @ 18 months 

Gardening until October 2021
Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.