Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX2 New account Threshold found at 18 months

AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: EX2 New account segmentation Threshold 18 months

@kkboom wrote:

Thanks all. Sorry, not sure what CRADIS is, & just wanted to double check this was only a clean profile occurrence. Congrats again to all of y'all getting fico love @ 18 months 

It's Credit Reporting Agency Display Information System™ ® ©. Signature display tiny to read on mobile. Should be visible on desktop / laptop.

Message 31 of 38
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Re: EX2 New account Threshold found at 18 months

Updated with codes and scores!!
-Community’s scoring wisdom: Scoring Primer.
-New: MORTGAGE SECTION.
-Negative Reason Codes: CassieCard’s Score Factors.
-Calculate metrics with ccquest’s Workbook.

Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.
Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 32 of 38
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Weird.  Can you please post the before and after revolving tradelines balance / limit?

Revolving utilization reason codes dominate the industry options afterwards but weren't there before.  I don't put a lot of stock in industry options but different standards for revolving utilization metrics by scorecard is interesting to me.

        
Message 33 of 38
Birdman7
Super Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Weird.  Can you please post the before and after revolving tradelines balance / limit?

Revolving utilization reason codes dominate the industry options afterwards but weren't there before.  I don't put a lot of stock in industry options but different standards for revolving utilization metrics by scorecard is interesting to me.

@Revelate I can give them to you, but the data from both days are exactly the same. The only difference is AOYA is 18 months & the other conflated datapoints mentioned in the first post.

@Revelate Where do you see revolving Utilization Codes tho? I don't see any and everywhere that it refers to account it's the general account code, not revolving. 

These seem to be gold standard datapoints, brother. Well, I have not yet conclusively finished my OCD review that I go through and I still have to finish TransUnion, but all indications are there were no other differences in data other than the date that I've been able to ascertain so far. 

I have noticed differences in sensitivity to AWB btw the 2 new account cards tho. Funny, EX2 & EQ5 are opposite! Haven't finished reviewing TU. 

Soon I will have the scoreboards posted for you to compare, but I luckily pulled 4/30 and 5/1!

Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 34 of 38
Birdman7
Super Contributor

I apologize, the starting score was 784 not 774; it was a 30 point gain not a 40 point gain. 

I get into big rush sometimes but my OCD checks always catch any errors! 

Message 35 of 38
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Birdman7 

The change in the reason codes you posted up top for the industry options.  I am on mobile for the next month so my markup sucks but as an example hopefully the bold makes it clear:

AU 818>846

AU New account Scorecard: 

1. Too many credit AWB
2. Short Credit History 
3. Too many new accounts 

4. Credit-seeking

AU no new account Scorecard: 

1. high account balance

2. Credit seeking

3. short loan history

4. short account history

        
Message 36 of 38
Birdman7
Super Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@Birdman7 

The change in the reason codes you posted up top for the industry options.  I am on mobile for the next month so my markup sucks but as an example hopefully the bold makes it clear:

AU 818>846

1. Too many credit AWB
2. Short Credit History 
3. Too many new accounts 

4. Credit-seeking

1. high account balance

2. Credit seeking

3. short loan history

4. short account history

@Revelate that is explicitly not revolving Utilization, but high "credit account" balances.

It's credit accounts, not revolving accounts (apparently includes everything except for mortgages?) and it's balances, not utilization! Lol.  Thoughts?

Message 37 of 38
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Birdman7 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@Birdman7 

AU 818>846

1. Too many credit AWB
2. Short Credit History 
3. Too many new accounts 

4. Credit-seeking

1. high account balance

2. Credit seeking

3. short loan history

4. short account history

@Revelate that is explicitly not revolving Utilization, but high "credit account" balances.

It's credit accounts, not revolving accounts (apparently includes everything except for mortgages?) and it's balances, not utilization! Lol.  Thoughts?

Doesn't seem to be the case for EX2, that one ignores all my installment loans and only flags a similar one on a revolving balance.

At some level that metric on installment balances is patently stupid to the point of insanity for data analysis and as such I have my doubts that it is looking beyond revolving.

Can you post the balances and if you aren't squeaky clean are you in a position to pretty up for a future pull while you are on this scorecard?

I don't think I got to 18 months once clean to see on my file but maybe it'll happen.  I am sort of looking with interest towards a place that won't be built until early 2022 which maybe I will

make it then.

        
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.