Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eq will not budge.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Eq will not budge.

What are your 3 FICO 08 scores you got from your CCT pull?

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

690 eq 742 ex and 742 tu
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you aren't seeing a difference on EQ, there's a chance that the monitoring software isn't showing you what your real credit report would.  I would request a copy of your EQ report for starters, but ideally copies of all 3 for comparison purposes.  In looking at your hard copy EQ report, though, there must be something that's different from the other two and it's got to be something major.  The only thing I can think of is a negative item.

Message 13 of 18
DollyLama
Established Contributor

BBS and CGID are correct. Look at my siggy, EQ has a medical on there that TU and EX doesn't. Plus you can optimize your score more by getting below $44 on the SSL.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have already looked. This passed winter I cleaned my reports all up. All negative and medical are gone. They were all around the same when I began my rebuild. When I have time again I will pull my reports though.
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you write a generic letter stating that you feel there are discrepancies on your credit report and send it off to the 3 CRAs, the first thing they'll do is send you a hard copy of your credit report for free.

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I pulled my eq file from annual credit and everything was exactly the same and fully clean
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ FICO reporting seems to have contradictions. When I look at the list of things EQ says are hurting my score, I see the following: too many credit cards with balances  and it says I have 6 and that high achievers have on average 3. That was 2 days ago. This morning, an updated report says I have too few accounts reporting because I have 3 (here it seems to only pick up accounts with a non-zero balance) that high achievers have on average 6. It seems they have two highly confounded factors being triggered: credit accounts reporting and credit accounts with balances. Is there a problem in that cards with zero balances may not report that month? That seemed to happen with my Cap1 card. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.