cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax=CSC Credit Services =Interlink Dallas..what gives?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax=CSC Credit Services =Interlink Dallas..what gives?

I know that Equifax subcontract in 15 states with a horrible company called CSC  services, as if that wasn't bad enough!

I submitted a CR dispute to CSC by CMRR, and it was returned with a notation to forward to INTERLINK DALLAS...who the heck is Interlink and why is this happening....anyone with experience and help in dealing with these clowns?    Thanks
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax=CSC Credit Services =Interlink Dallas..what gives?

I have to deal with CSC and I fax them my disputes and I also dispute over the phone and on-line
They've been ok  to deal with so far.   Slow to make changes though.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, i disputed by phone, never heard back....tried online, on their High School class project website...but can NEVER login to dispute.....always get an error message so CMRR was my only option...what number/website do you use?   do you have problems with username and password?
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Igo to csc.com and look under services and then  credit services.   Their fax number is 281-878-5088  for disputes.   The phone number is 1-800-392-7816 and ask for consumer credit,   if they don't act like they understand, tell them you're checking on your credit file.  They have to connect you.  I've never had a problem with on-line, I did have to register first with CSC   I usually deal with Tiffany.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

And a fax dispute was accepted because  it was noted on my credit report the following week.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, thats sum good info, ill try that...thanks
Message 6 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Don't get me started on the CSC website.. You have to reregister on every visit.. I often wonder how CSC gets away with not responding to disputes like they do.. However, I wouldn't doubt if it is their site not successcully transmitting them... or if it just falls back to CSC sucking as a whole.

PS... "High School Project" is  compliment when compared to CSC. Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

BTW, how do I go about getting Equifax/CSC to post POSITIVE TL's?

I have a auto loan and a CC, that NONE of the "OK" tags, are showing up.  Justa bunch of Blanks, but the loan is listed....

suggestions?
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the contact info and feedback...
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.