Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax from worse to first!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax from worse to first!!!!

I subscribe to Score Alert through Equifax and yesterday the strangest thing happened.  I got an alert saying my score had risen from 602 to 630 with no explanation.  For the life of me I can't figure out why this happened.  I have a collection that the CA agreed to remove but it still shows.  I also have a few GW's out but none of those accounts have changed.   I'm guessing some of my baddies aged.

This is a huge accomplishment for me.  When I first discovered this site back in June of '07 my scores were in the low to mid 4's.  Thanks to all the valuable information I've learned on this site my scores are now EQ 630, EX 617, and TU 627.  As of 11/1/07 my EQ score was still at 555.  For all of you who are new to this site the road map to excellent credit has been laid out for you.  Just follow the advice of the many helpful folks on this site and you too can restore your credit.

Thanks to all of you for your contributions to this forum and all the helpful advice!Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by hstone on 02-07-2008 02:37 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Equifax from worse to first!!!!

Huge congrats! I LOVE birthdays for baddies. My 90-day just went over 2 years, and I gained between 12 and 21 points, just for turning the page on a calendar.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Excellent stuff.  Let's hope more baddies go away soon for more improvement
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done hstone! Job well done! You've worked hard at getting credit healthy and you are reaping the rewards. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Nice 200 point move in 8 months. Congrats. Keep pushing, because momentum is a funny thing. First it's with you, then it's not. Keep kicking while the Mo is on your side.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.