Did you mean: 

Equifax score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax score

@Lechte wrote:

@conteh wrote:

My exuifax score 85 points lower than the other two scores, can some one explain please? How will lenders see this?

Depends which lender.   The Transunion Fico from here is TU98, hardly any lender, if any lender at all, uses that.  TU04 is used primarily by Mortgage Lenders, and TU08 by CCC's.  From my knowledge, only place to get a TU04 is from your lender, and TU08 you can get if you have a CC that offers it monthly with the card.   The EQ here is the one Mortgage Lenders use.  The EX here is a newer version and just a few lenders as of now use that one.

The TU score from here is 08. The 04 scores for all three are available through My Fico.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax score

@noobafterbk wrote:
so what your saying is that having a subscription here is not worth much unless purchasing a house in the near future because the scores we see are either irrelevant or can be obtained for free via a credit card. good to know.

You can ignore that post. It's over a year old and things have changed since then.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.