Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax slow to update report UGH

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax slow to update report UGH

I am in the middle of a mortgage pre-approval and the lender had me pay off an old Charged off credit card. TU and Experian have both updated that the credit card account is a $0 balance and settled for less than amount but Equifax hasn't . WTH?!?!

Also, does anyone know how quick a rescore comes back once the lender put in the request for it? I was 4 points short before I paid off the cc account. I just pulled my 3B reports and HOLY COW TU went up 43 points and Experian went up 52 points which puts me over what I needed to get approval. Equifax score was already high enough for pre-approval but my mid score which was Experian was 4 points short now Equifax seems to be my mid-score now based on the score before the CC info has been updated on their end. 

1 REPLY 1
CreditBones
Regular Contributor

Re: Equifax slow to update report UGH

Congratulations on your score increase!!

I have been experiencing lag in Fico 9 for Equifax updates via PenFed. They are showing a month after the update. It updated September with "Updated in 8/4/2020" 🤦🏻‍♂️
I don't know who to blame for the lag... I will know in October when I plan to start the myFICO monthly membership.

AU:

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.