Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even 6-1/2 year old lates hurt

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Proof that on my profile, even 6-1/2 year old lates hurt

Lol like a hospital patient with a morphine pump - smash that button every time the window opens!
Message 11 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Saeren, I have plenty of those types of letters already. Good thing is, Disco doesn’t seem to care how many times you try. They’ve been more than happy to tell me “no” no matter how many times I ask lol. I’m not at the level that AJC is (think his wording was along the lines of having enough letters to wallpaper a medium size bathroom) but I’ve gotten quite used to rejection. But the 2-day is encouraging as there seems to be at least as many CLIs granted as denied when that is the instant response, based on a forum search. We shall see!

Yeah 2-day seems to get approved more often than not. I would say your chances are good.

I would smack the button more if they emailed instead of sending letters. I try every month on the 28th since the first time I asked in December. 

Message 12 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Lol like a hospital patient with a morphine pump - smash that button every time the window opens!

💯!

Message 13 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m in the meddling mood with CapOne. I don’t think I’ll ever get a CLI from them as my card was a bucketed rebuilder and now that I have much better cards, I just pay them each month to get closer to zero balance and buy a Coke occasionally, but I pester them 1-2x a week for a CLI anyway. The card isn’t good enough to use regularly and heavily enough to warrant a CLI by their standards but I can be a PITA for fun in the meantime Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I stopped asking Cap last year when the card went SD because I got Discover and SSFCU and then I spiraled out of control and added another 7 cards... 

I did try and Capital One told me not enough usage but my card is quite large for one that started as a $500 credit steps in 2014 anyway. 

Message 15 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was a $300 Plat in credit steps that is now a QS at $500 and likely won’t even become $501. Won’t stop me from being annoying though lol.
Message 16 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only reason mine went from $500 to $8250 was because my wallet was Capital One until 11/2017. They got all my spend between my QS and PlayStation and they loved it. 

Message 17 of 41
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@ImTheDevil  How long have you had Cap1?  Maybe with those baddies being removed that will change too.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 18 of 41
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah I stopped asking Cap last year when the card went SD because I got Discover and SSFCU and then I spiraled out of control and added another 7 cards... 

Lol, you did hit that "pump" button y'all were talking about pretty hard...hahahaha.  Gosh, it's addictingSmiley Tongue

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 19 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Laura Chrissy, I got the CapOne card on 2/27/2018, so I’m over a year with them. Basically they want me to ignore Disco and AmEx and spend through the nose on their card for crappy rewards and stingy CLIs that may or may not come. Or I could just apply for another crappy rewards card from them and endure a triple HP for a possibly better SL since my scores are higher now, even though it’ll still probably be lower than what I have on my other, more preferred cards.

In the words of Dr Evil - “how about no!”
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.