cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian 50 pts LOWER than my other scores??

tag
matolen
Contributor

Experian 50 pts LOWER than my other scores??

I got another decrease on my Experian that was triggered when my utilization LOWERED on one of my credit cards...sigh...is it opposite day at Experian?  My other scores are 50 pts higher, that just doesn't seem right.  There should be some sanity between the three scores, not this indication of different lives...

I wonder if some ancient baddies are simply not being correctly dropped?  Or something...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian 50 pts LOWER than my other scores??

@matolen wrote:

I got another decrease on my Experian that was triggered when my utilization LOWERED on one of my credit cards...sigh...is it opposite day at Experian?  My other scores are 50 pts higher, that just doesn't seem right.  There should be some sanity between the three scores, not this indication of different lives...

I wonder if some ancient baddies are simply not being correctly dropped?  Or something...

My EQ is the same way always lower, So is my DW her eq is lower about 30 pts but EX and TU are about the same. I think they all have a diffrent algorithm and score things diffrently. My EQ and EX report are identical, My TU has 2 less public records but is about the same as my EX, altho my TU shows no instalment loan so I'm expecting that to go up when my installment loan hits. but it makes no sense LOL. I even have less INQ on my EQ than my EX and alot less INQ on my TU than the other 2.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

A 50 point difference means there is negative information appearing in your EX file that is not appearing in the others.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

A 50 point difference means there is negative information appearing in your EX file that is not appearing in the others.

Agreed ^^^^^. Something is showing on that report that is not showing on the others.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed ^^^^^. Something is showing on that report that is not showing on the others.

I am not showing any negs , liens , derogs , lates , collections. My scores are 35-43 points difference. I have been trying to solve this for awhile.

Message 5 of 6
olehammer
Frequent Contributor

Does EX have all your accounts listed? Perhaps your AAoA is significantly lower? Or do you have more recent inquiries?

Experian will calculate your FICO exactly how the other CRAs do. The only difference can be the information populating on each report.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.