Experian FICO 9 Dropped After CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian FICO 9 Dropped After CLI

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Only thing I could possibly think of is utilization? Maybe. If your CR's are reporting 0% 

I went ahead and signed up for Experian. It is showing 0% utilization reported as of today.

Is it (a) the aggregrate balance being rounded down to 0%, or (b) all revolving accounts reporting actual zero balances?

If the former, that would not account for a score drop; if the latter, yes that could account for the score drop.

The former

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did one of the three balances recently report? Bringing you up to 50% of revolvers with a balance?
Message 12 of 14
Budoka
New Contributor

Following this thread closely as I had the exact same thing happen to me. The only difference is that none of my cards are reporting 0% at the time of the drop. The only thing that changed in the month was a CLI on my Discover card. What else could be going on? Is the new FICO already in use from March 1?
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BudokaThat depends, each case specific. You could've had your scoresheet reassigned. No way to know without all your details of clean/dirty, # of accounts, AoOA, AoYR.

No 10T is not in use!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.