Did you mean: 

FICO CREDIT SCORE ESTIMATOR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO CREDIT SCORE ESTIMATOR

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I've noticed it real hard to get my score to move with. BK it seems stuck a lot and only fluctuates 2-3 points at a time. Once I hit the 650's it goes between 658 and 662. So I think the age of the BK my play a roll in it? I took 17HP and actually gained 2 on my TU. Lost nothing on EQand EX. This was well over a month ago. They have remained steady.
I have a CO coming off soon so I'm hoping I'll gain something but I'm not hopefull with that BK.

What is the age of your BK?  And what was the tine frame for your hard pulls?  I'll be honest and say that I'm asking to help my own understanding, and am not necessarily going to have an answer for your dilemma at the moment.  I'm relatively new to monitoring, and feel like myfico has created a new sport of sorts.  

@Anonymous is my BK and my HP are mostly from novemeber of this year. my TU just went up +10 today but its lower than the other 2. EX still the same EQ +3. had a few of the new cards report. UTI is @ 1%

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I've noticed it real hard to get my score to move with. BK it seems stuck a lot and only fluctuates 2-3 points at a time. Once I hit the 650's it goes between 658 and 662. So I think the age of the BK my play a roll in it? I took 17HP and actually gained 2 on my TU. Lost nothing on EQand EX. This was well over a month ago. They have remained steady.
I have a CO coming off soon so I'm hoping I'll gain something but I'm not hopefull with that BK.

What is the age of your BK?  And what was the tine frame for your hard pulls?  I'll be honest and say that I'm asking to help my own understanding, and am not necessarily going to have an answer for your dilemma at the moment.  I'm relatively new to monitoring, and feel like myfico has created a new sport of sorts.  

@Anonymous is my BK and my HP are mostly from novemeber of this year. my TU just went up +10 today but its lower than the other 2. EX still the same EQ +3. had a few of the new cards report. UTI is @ 1%

Thanks for the info...  the BK should be making closer to minimal difference(for a BK, lol).  Mine's turning 4 yrs after discharge, in a week.  Days before my birthday, i seriously am considering holding a bigger party for it(even if alone) than I will for my own birthday!   I wonder if I'll see a slight fico bump around its birthday?  Does anyone have experience?  Thank you, my friend, and anyone else who can chime in.  At times it hurts knowing how long this mofo will be lurking on my reports, (everything ellse comes off in around 13 months!! but its there 6 more years! :'( ).  I'm hoping for any good news a prson can spare.  Thanks!

Message 12 of 13
yoyo
Established Contributor

Update..Experian gain 6 points...reason....captial one auto loan paid off. Could be other reasons as well. Ex now is 662.  New car loan w/transunion report as well. No increase.

Still waiting for the 0 balance on overstock to report on all TU, EX and EQ ...this brings me below 10% ut

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.