Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Information & Credit Reports Mismatch but dispute did not work

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Information & Credit Reports Mismatch but dispute did not work

My credit reports have been disputed and are correct for when I look at them individually and through credit monitoring. However, my FICO information does not update when I dispute the information. I need to know what is going on and how I'm supposed to be able to dispute this FICO score...it would seem unfair to have a bad FICO score when half of the information on it was disputed already on my individual reports.

It's almost like a secret, like they don't want you to be able to update FICO!

Well its not always someone's fault that their credit is messed up and I want to know if someone can help me fix my FICO score.

Thank you! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO Information & Credit Reports Mismatch but dispute did not work

The info on the myFICO reports are the same as in the 3 CRAs because myFICO takes the data from the 3 CRAs when the reports are pulled.

Remember, you need to pull each myFICO report and each CRA report on the same day to get the exact info.

Could it be that the info you disputed had verified and pulling the myFICO reports reflected that?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.