Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico 5and 4 went up but 2 went down.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico 5and 4 went up but 2 went down.

FICO 5 and 4 went up but 2 went down.

Hey guys I currently have a problem that I’m very confused about I took a look at my fico score and realized that my fico 5(equifax) went up from 572 to 581 my 4(TransUnion) went up from 600 to 623 and my 2(Experian) went from 603 to 597 my CR updated today and every model of my FICO went up my 8 is 618EQ 639TU 651EX is there a reason why my Experian for everything else went up but the one I need to buy a house went down? It makes no sense to me why everything I have shows positive but yet that went down. Should I call fico since it is their scoring model or should I call Experian. And yes I do plan on getting a house and since I’m a veteran I need a 620 middle score for a VA loan.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fico 5and 4 went up but 2 went down.

@Anonymous wrote:

FICO 5 and 4 went up but 2 went down.

Hey guys I currently have a problem that I’m very confused about I took a look at my fico score and realized that my fico 5(equifax) went up from 572 to 581 my 4(TransUnion) went up from 600 to 623 and my 2(Experian) went from 603 to 597 my CR updated today and every model of my FICO went up my 8 is 618EQ 639TU 651EX is there a reason why my Experian for everything else went up but the one I need to buy a house went down? It makes no sense to me why everything I have shows positive but yet that went down. Should I call fico since it is their scoring model or should I call Experian. And yes I do plan on getting a house and since I’m a veteran I need a 620 middle score for a VA loan.

@Anonymous not enough information. What changed between your last score and the score? That's what we need to know. Is it possible you are using a high limit credit card or a weird credit union card as an AZEO card, assuming you are implementing AZEO?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.