Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally reached "Good" Fico 8 on TU

tag
Mdowning30
Established Contributor

Finally reached "Good" Fico 8 on TU

I officially reached "Good" credit for the first time in my life on my Fico 8 score with Transunion according to the Discover app. I have hit the Good range a few times with my Vantage scores, and still trying to reach that goal with my Experian Fico 8. I dont have faith in Equifax...

Chase Freedom Unlimited : $6000 | Discover It Chrome : $3500 | AmEx CS Investor : $6000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred : $5000 | Chase Amazon Prime : $2000 | AmEx Hilton Surpass : $1000 | AmEx Business Plus : $2000 | AmEx Platinum CS : POT $2800 | Tower Federal CU : $15,000 | Lowes Commercial Account : $1,000 | WF Bilt Mastercard : $4,000 | Shell Fleet Plus : $1,000
Total Credit Limit : $42500
Experian FICO 8 : 694
| Experian Vantage : 701 | TransUnion FICO 8 : 683 | TransUnion Vantage : 695 | Experian FICO 9 : 665
Starting Score: 512
Current Score: 693
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
5 REPLIES 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Finally reached "Good" Fico 8 on TU

@Mdowning30 wrote:

I officially reached "Good" credit for the first time in my life on my Fico 8 score with Transunion according to the Discover app. I have hit the Good range a few times with my Vantage scores, and still trying to reach that goal with my Experian Fico 8. I dont have faith in Equifax...

Congratulations, keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 6
RobynJ
Established Contributor

Congratulations, just another mile stone. Keep it moving upwards 

> > > > > > > > >

Starting Score:

Current Score:
My highest 818

Goal Score:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

/
Message 3 of 6
Suzette2
Frequent Contributor

@Mdowning30 wrote:

Awesome! Onwards and upwards! 

6/20 :12/22 :
Message 4 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats @Mdowning30 !

Message 5 of 6
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!  Keep up the great work! 👏🏼

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.