Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free TransUnion score at Discover not updating

tag
Nayola
Contributor

Free TransUnion score at Discover not updating

My free TransUnion score at Discover's credit card website should have updated a few days ago, but it is still showing October.  My husband's is doing the same thing.  Anyone else having this issue?

It has updated monthly for the last year without missing a beat.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Free TransUnion score at Discover not updating

Oh, you're right. I just checked mine and it has not updated. I dunno why. 

Message 2 of 12
Nayola
Contributor

Weird.  I guess I'll give it a few days and then maybe call them.  I just was curious if anyone else's wasn't updating.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover usually SP my TU on the 21st but the site does not update until about a week later, what is the date of your last pull in October?
Message 4 of 12
Nayola
Contributor

October 17th was the last update.  So I guess I should give it until next week.  I never paid close enough attention to notice the lag time.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

October 17th was the last update.  So I guess I should give it until next week.  I never paid close enough attention to notice the lag time.

It's not uncommon for time to elapse for about a week between the time your score is generated and when it is made available for you to see on your Discover account.  If 10/17 was the date of your last generated score, it probably wasn't visible to you until 10/23-10/24 or so.  That being said, you'd probably expect to see your update this month around those same calendar dates.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, give it about a week.
Message 7 of 12
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

Mine hasn't updated since October 15th either. I've noticed this score does not always get updated every month at least that is what I've seen since I've had my card, but its only been a few months and I think it updated twice. Once right after the first reporting and then the one now.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 8 of 12
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Just for the sake of Data points, my score did update on the 19th. My statement cuts on the 18th each month and usually it will show the update by the next day. It is always a score that was generated on the 12th.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 12
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

My Discover statement cut yesterday and my TU FICO updated and shows a pull date of 11/20.   They should be pulling it every month, but if not try to do a CLI request.  I am guessing but if they don't have a current soft pull they might do a pull then. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.