Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From AZEO to 100% cards reporting-no change

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: From AZEO to 100% cards reporting-no change

That sounds a little better. Yes @Rev is right, it will definitely move version 8, scorecard and other factors depending, but nothing like the mortgage scores.

Is your profile clean or dirty? How many accounts on your credit report? What’s the age of your oldest account and your youngest revolver?

Now you see what I’m talking about, it depends on lender. You’re absolutely right.
Message 11 of 41
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info! I came here with a post (that I wasn’t even correct about) and left with 10x more info instead. Profile dirty for sure. 37 lates, mostly 30Ds with a few 60Ds but starting to age a bit now. No COs or BK. 11 accounts reporting with the oldest at 12 years 7 months. Youngest account 3 months. AAoA is 6.5 years.

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 12 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those lates are going to put you on a dirty scorecard that is going to give you a maximum ceiling score regardless of what you do.

AZEO would help you more if you were out of that dirty scorecard.

Work on a Goodwill campaign to get some of those lates off. The worst they can say is no. Good luck. Thank you for the data points.
Message 13 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 14 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long have you been reporting all cards with balances?

Message 15 of 41
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

This was my first time. So far I’ve let either 1 or 2 report which showed no difference. After all of the awesome explanations that the other members took the time to elaborate on for me, I understand the concept so much better now. That’s why I love this place. People take their time and use it to truly help each other better their financial goals without ever taking a condescending tone. I seriously don’t think there’s any other place on the internet like it.

TCL $199,800
Message 16 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:
This was my first time. So far I’ve let either 1 or 2 report which showed no difference. After all of the awesome explanations that the other members took the time to elaborate on for me, I understand the concept so much better now. That’s why I love this place. People take their time and use it to truly help each other better their financial goals without ever taking a condescending tone. I seriously don’t think there’s any other place on the internet like it.

How many months have you reported balances? I NEVER report 0 balances (unless I don't use the card that month), but I make it a point to use all cards every month and report balances on each.

I would like to know if you report balances on every card for six months if your scores actually go up.

Message 17 of 41
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

So I went from 5/19/15 to 9/25/19 with only 1 CC.  I just recently started focusing on my credit when I found this forum.  This is the first time I've let all 4 of my cards report a balance.  That's an interesting theory you have, too.  I was thinking of going back AZEO because I really want that CapitalOne Savor card, but I hear that they pull mortgage scores.  I honestly think that my internal records witht them will be enough for a solid approval because I use the crap out of my card.  It started as a QS1 with 1k, and is now a Ven1 with 5k and I'm getting preapprovals for Venture and Savor on their site.  I'm half tempted to leave the garden right now and pull the trigger because Disco just gave me a CLI 15 minutes ago.  Smiley Very Happy

TCL $199,800
Message 18 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

So I went from 5/19/15 to 9/25/19 with only 1 CC.  I just recently started focusing on my credit when I found this forum.  This is the first time I've let all 4 of my cards report a balance.  That's an interesting theory you have, too.  I was thinking of going back AZEO because I really want that CapitalOne Savor card, but I hear that they pull mortgage scores.  I honestly think that my internal records witht them will be enough for a solid approval because I use the crap out of my card.  It started as a QS1 with 1k, and is now a Ven1 with 5k and I'm getting preapprovals for Venture and Savor on their site.  I'm half tempted to leave the garden right now and pull the trigger because Disco just gave me a CLI 15 minutes ago.  Smiley Very Happy

I've debated this on the forum for several months about this. I have a hunch it helps scores in the long term, lowers them in the short term. I look for anyone going away from AZEO and reporting balances to see if it has any effect. 

I saw one poster say that they reported balances for 3 or 4 months and saw a sizable score increase. Of course without knowing all the details of the profile, its not proof of anything. All other things must be equal (no pay down of balances, BK falling off reports, etc), but if those didn't happen, its possible to use that as 1 data point. 

Message 19 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cardnut The way the algorithm works, it only looks at your current everything. It does not consider the past that’s called trended data and it’s only used in VS4.

Read about trended data and you’ll find evidence to support your view on algorithms that use trended data.
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.