Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news. The new scores available when you update by purchasing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good news. The new scores available when you update by purchasing

a new report includes the Transunion mortgage, auto and Bankcard enhanced scores.  This completes the new scores that were brought out about a month ago.

image.jpg

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good news. The new scores available when you update by purchasing

WHOOO HOOOO! myFICO knew what was best for them! we asked, they listened Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

a new report includes the Transunio mortgage, auto and Bankcard enhanced scores.  This completes the new scores that was brough out about a month ago.

image.jpg

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

WHOOO HOOOO! myFICO knew what was best for them! we asked, they listened Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

a new report includes the Transunio mortgage, auto and Bankcard enhanced scores.  This completes the new scores that was brough out about a month ago.

image.jpg

And all you have to do is spend some more money!

Message 3 of 19
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

a new report includes the Transunion mortgage, auto and Bankcard enhanced scores.  This completes the new scores that were brought out about a month ago.

image.jpg

Your auto score is so much lower, is it because you don't currently haves any auto loans on your CR?

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Your auto score is so much lower, is it because you don't currently haves any auto loans on your CR?

You're looking at it in the wrong order.  My 08 score for Auto is 833.  It improved quite a bit from the 04 score

Message 5 of 19
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You're looking at it in the wrong order.  My 08 score for Auto is 833.  It improved quite a bit from the 04 score

ah but don't most auto lenders still use FICO 04?

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Mortgage lenders pull 04. 

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No, that's mortgage companies you're thinking of

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

So if we currently have the 3 B report and monitoring we won't see TU's scores unless we purchase a new 3 B report? What a crock of **bleep**. 

Message 9 of 19
EW800
Valued Contributor

Silly me.... I just purchased a 3B report a few days ago. At the time, I was thinking that with my luck the TU scores would rollout right after my purchase - and now they have. Smiley Happy

I have very pleased to see MyFico make these additional scores available. The more scores available to us the better!
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.