cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news. The new scores available when you update by purchasing

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Good news. The new scores available when you update by purchasing

a new report includes the Transunion mortgage, auto and Bankcard enhanced scores.  This completes the new scores that were brought out about a month ago.

image.jpg

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Good news. The new scores available when you update by purchasing

WHOOO HOOOO! myFICO knew what was best for them! we asked, they listened Smiley Happy

@Irish80 wrote:

a new report includes the Transunio mortgage, auto and Bankcard enhanced scores.  This completes the new scores that was brough out about a month ago.

image.jpg

Message 2 of 19
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@tippy4u2006 wrote:

WHOOO HOOOO! myFICO knew what was best for them! we asked, they listened Smiley Happy

@Irish80 wrote:

a new report includes the Transunio mortgage, auto and Bankcard enhanced scores.  This completes the new scores that was brough out about a month ago.

image.jpg

And all you have to do is spend some more money!

Chase Disney Premier - $30k // Discover IT - $26,500 // Citi DC - $10,750 // Barclay Commence (formerly SM) - $5,650 // Amex Blue Delta Skymiles - $1,800

Isn't gardening for vegetables???
Message 3 of 19
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Irish80 wrote:

a new report includes the Transunion mortgage, auto and Bankcard enhanced scores.  This completes the new scores that were brought out about a month ago.

image.jpg

Your auto score is so much lower, is it because you don't currently haves any auto loans on your CR?

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
Message 4 of 19
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

@tonyjones wrote:

@Irish80 wrote:

Your auto score is so much lower, is it because you don't currently haves any auto loans on your CR?

You're looking at it in the wrong order.  My 08 score for Auto is 833.  It improved quite a bit from the 04 score

Message 5 of 19
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Irish80 wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

@Irish80 wrote:

You're looking at it in the wrong order.  My 08 score for Auto is 833.  It improved quite a bit from the 04 score

ah but don't most auto lenders still use FICO 04?

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
Message 6 of 19
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@tonyjones wrote:

@Irish80 wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

@Irish80 wrote:

Mortgage lenders pull 04. 

Message 7 of 19
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

@tonyjones wrote:

@Irish80 wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

@Irish80 wrote:

No, that's mortgage companies you're thinking of

Message 8 of 19
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

So if we currently have the 3 B report and monitoring we won't see TU's scores unless we purchase a new 3 B report? What a crock of **bleep**. 

Message 9 of 19
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Silly me.... I just purchased a 3B report a few days ago. At the time, I was thinking that with my luck the TU scores would rollout right after my purchase - and now they have. Smiley Happy

I have very pleased to see MyFico make these additional scores available. The more scores available to us the better!
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
Dec 2020: EX8: 850; EQ8: 850; TU8: 850 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 824
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $42.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $21K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $19K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $279K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.