Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got all 3 scores today TU 577, EQ 609 and EXP 655

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got all 3 scores today TU 577, EQ 609 and EXP 655

I think the only difference is that TU hasn't updated balances yet so it has 2 out of 4 cards as maxed instead of 1. I am thinking about applying for an unsecured installment loan to pay down my revolving accounts. It looks like the only place I have a prayer is experian. But, every bank that I've called say they pull from all 3 bureaus. Is this usually the case? Anyone familiar with lenders that tend toward experian?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got all 3 scores today TU 577, EQ 609 and EXP 655

Go to creditboards.com Click forums and scroll down to credit pulls. It will tell you which lenders pull from which CRA.By going to the last page you get most recent activity.Seems they only pull all three for a mortgage so you still have a fighting chance.Pay your cards off and the score will get a big boost.My TU hasn't updated either yet so I'd say be patient there seems to be something going on there.You might want to view the entire report if you haven't already and start any investigations that may be necessary. I've had extremely good luck getting items deleted with them.Be persistent it pays off and won't cost you anything but your time and TU always sends you a full report in the mail after every investigation is completed. Hope this helps. Good Luck. 
Message 2 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

IMO, only large installment loans tend to pull all three (auto loans, mortgage, ect.).  Most lendors will only pull one of the three for revolving credit.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also go to www.whogavemecredit.com for a detailed state by state user generated list on what scores, states aqnd cards they were approved for for your area.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

just wondering before your payoff what was your util like? Maxed? I'm trying to see how much your score jumped by paying down your cc's. I am still waiting for the bureaus to update. I saw in the past brammy ans some others got a 17 point boost just for one. I amhoping for similar boost.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.